i hate myself and i want to die

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm so sick of my life and i just can't stand it. i'm pretty much useless and i really have no importance. everyone hates me and i can't stand to be around people all that much so i guess i can't blame anyone for hating me...i wish that i could talk to someone anytime that i want to because i don't like this feeling...i don't like feeling like i'm a total failure at life... i wish that i dunno just be able to pick up the phone and talk to someone and i don't mean like a therapist or anything like that. i need to talk to someone like myself. i hate being too formal and talking to a professional would really make me feel uncomfortable. i seriously have thought about killing myself time and time again and then i found out that there is a forum for this and i thought to myself maybe i can get some help here...so if anyone is willing to help me out, that would be great but if not then at least i tried...

itmahanh

Senior Member & Antiquities Friend
You did the right thing. There are so many people here that want to help. You can mail me here at SF anytime. I will always reply as long as I am able. I know exactly how you feel. And I think that if I had had someone to just chat with when the feeling was overwhelming it would of made a big difference for me. People are social beings and were not meant to be alone. The more isolated you are made to feel, the more isolated you make yourself become. It sucks! Another way to get to meet and chat with people here is by reading other posts and replying. It not only makes you feel better but chances you are making someone else feel better too. Just write what is in your heart and others will try and help. Waiting to hear from ya. Be safe until then.

riz

hello goddess.

I came here for the same reasons as you. I've found true salvation here and have met many new people that can really relate to me. The one thing that I've learned while posting on this site is that I'm really not alone. I've even been able to connect with people in my area that have similar problems and we still keep in touch from time to time so that we can remain in contact.

There will be tough days, I can promise you that, but everyone here cares about you and loves you for who you are. You'll find support here anywhere you go and that is something you can hang on to.

Coming here was a very responsible move. I respect your courage to step forward and find help for yourself. It's a hard road to recovery, but I can already tell that you're a survivor.

I'd be really interested to talk to you more about your life and what changes you'd like to make, so PM me whenever you're free and we can start chatting!

Please stay safe and take care of yourself.

With love,
RiZ

sorry to hear that you feel this way. I feel useless also, and that I not well liked. I cannot help it I find it hard to be around my self, let alone anyone else, could find it easy to be around me... its very hard... good luck on our journey I hope you and I can overcome this feeling.

SoulRiser

i'm pretty much useless and i really have no importance.
Compared to "normal people", so am I. I'm no good with everyday things like talking to people, keeping up traditions, being "polite" (whatever that means), organizing things or whatever else. But there are a lot of other things I'm good at that nobody would notice upon first meeting me. Not everybody has to be good at being "normal". Being different is more interesting anyway :)

i can't stand to be around people all that much
Me too. I always thought there was something wrong with me... why couldn't I just want to be around people like everyone else? Then I found out there are different types of personalities, and just because someone is more of an introvert doesn't mean there's anything wrong with them. There are only a few people I genuinely enjoy being around, the rest tire me out and I can't be around them too long without needing a break.

i hate being too formal and talking to a professional would really make me feel uncomfortable.
I hate being formal too. It feels too.. . "fake". So I don't do it. I'll just be myself no matter what, I'm not going to pretend that I know how to be formal, because I don't. I'd rather keep my dignity and be myself rather than make a fool of myself pretending to be something I'm not.

... Sorry, kinda started rambling and I don't wanna delete any of it ... so... I guess you can just sift through all that yourself then :P

Compared to "normal people", so am I. I'm no good with everyday things like talking to people, keeping up traditions, being "polite" (whatever that means), organizing things or whatever else. But there are a lot of other things I'm good at that nobody would notice upon first meeting me. Not everybody has to be good at being "normal". Being different is more interesting anyway :)

Me too. I always thought there was something wrong with me... why couldn't I just want to be around people like everyone else? Then I found out there are different types of personalities, and just because someone is more of an introvert doesn't mean there's anything wrong with them. There are only a few people I genuinely enjoy being around, the rest tire me out and I can't be around them too long without needing a break.

I hate being formal too. It feels too.. . "fake". So I don't do it. I'll just be myself no matter what, I'm not going to pretend that I know how to be formal, because I don't. I'd rather keep my dignity and be myself rather than make a fool of myself pretending to be something I'm not.

... Sorry, kinda started rambling and I don't wanna delete any of it ... so... I guess you can just sift through all that yourself then :P

nah! i don't mind one bit. i do the same thing but ppl always get pissed at me for it but just to let you know i'm not pissed at you for it but instead i liked it very much. ppl say that i need to stay on topic and to stop drifting off so like feel free to ramble on by all means it's nice to see someone else do it for once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00