I hate myself and want to die

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by poison, Aug 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poison

poison Well-Known Member

i fucking hate myself... i can't stand looking at myself anymore. i'm fat, ugly, and a disgrace to pretty much all of mankind. i have no life and i deserve death.

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

You don't deserve death hun. I can't change the way you see yourself or feel about yourself. That can only be done by you. I don't think the members of this forum see you in that light. Please talk to us. Take care of yourself. :hug:

3. I'm fat and ugly, too.

But it's self image.
    If you aren't happy the way you are, there's always a way to change it if you're determined enough. If you think you have a weight problem, then some diet, exercise, and friends can help you through the calories. It would help you feel better! A smaller pair of jeans always perks me up. :)

Mainly it sounds like low self-esteem, though. I'm sure you're a great person and many people love you. Why would you get rid of that just because you think you're "fat and ugly"? It doesn't make a grain of sense. No one deserves death for something like that.

I hope you'll stay here and talk to us. :)

4. Driretlanii

Driretlanii Active Member

Poison, I feel the same way too... :sad:
    Still, and exactly 'cos of that, wouldn't it be to easy for me just to give up? Nopple, I have to stay around and suffer more, punish myself a bit more for being such a waste of life...
    And then, then there's what others think and see, and they just don't see me as I see... they don't find me such a waste as I find myself... so... everybody makes mistakes and thinks not so correctly sometimes... can they all be wrong? Or is it just me, and you, and all those who feel the same way that are wrong? Give it some minutes of your thought ok hun? ...you're not alone on this.

Take care.

5. silent_enigma

silent_enigma Well-Known Member

Well, study a little history and you'll find that there are are lots of people that are disgraces to mankind, and just being a chubby depressed person doesn't qualify you for it.

As far as having no life, make some internet friends. Here is a good place to start. It'll make you feel better.

6. Darken

Darken Well-Known Member

i feel same way too poison. You can always fix the way you look though with some work and support. too bad i cant get support or do it for what ever reasons, but you may be able too.

7. enditnow123

enditnow123 Member

Try getting some exercise if you feel this way. I felt this way before, exercise helped clear my mind and I felt really good. Exercise is now my way to cope.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.