I hate myself

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by beautifuloblivion, Mar 19, 2007.

1. beautifuloblivion

beautifuloblivion Well-Known Member

I am a terrible person and I hate myself. I hate EVERYTHING about myself. Something good FINALLY happens and I have to screw it up.

I FUCKING HATE MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :wallbash: :cry:

2. Zueri

Zueri Well-Known Member

:( What happened? We're willing to listen! :hug:

3. Raven

Raven Guest

Your not a bad person, I wish I knew more of what was going on but don't hate yourself. I just hope whatever it is it works itself out.

:arms:

~Raven

4. ~Nobody~

~Nobody~ Well-Known Member

Hey now... Stop it. You are not a bad person. You are a bloody lovely person! And I'll be damned if I'm going to sit around and watch you talk about yourself that way.

I have seen no evidence whatsoever of what a 'terrible person' you are. Today I will reply to your PM, and when you reply you can include all the appropriate evidence so that I will be better informed, okay? :tongue:

Keep your chin up hon'.

:arms:

:hug: :hug:

5. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Hun, what's happend? You aren't a bad person or any of that, you are just upset and taking the brunt out on yourself. Would you like to talk about it? We are willing to listen and talk to you. :) :hug:

6. beautifuloblivion

beautifuloblivion Well-Known Member

Thank you so much everyone. :hug:

What happened when I originally wrote this post is sort of a long story...basically, I just overreacted to something small, as usual. But even though it was something small, it meant so much to me and I'm really really really upset with myself.

I really appreciate everyone's support and encouragement...you guys mean the world to me. :hug: :hug: :hug:

I just wish I weren't so insecure. :sad:

7. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

I too wish I wasn't so insecure. But I am... sometimes... and sometimes not. It depends on my internal weather.:blink:

I understand how you feel. When I make the slightest mistake or screw up anything, no matter how small, I hate myself like the plague. If only I could be as forgiving of myself as I am of others... sigh...:sad:

least

8. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

We love you hun. Don't hate yourself. You are great. No one on this earth is perfect. You are doing your best and that's what matters. :hug:

9. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

It's all too easy to blame things on ourselves and the slightest thing makes me hate myself, too. Just too delicate for our own good! Don't beat yourself up though hun, you are not a terrible person and you shouldn't hate yourself. How are you feeling now? :hug: