i hate myself...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by John6491, Mar 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John6491

John6491 Well-Known Member

I really hate myself... the way i look, the way i think, the way i talk.... just everything... all i do is fail at things... i just want to fucking pull the trigger and get it over with...
    im listening to this one song over and over... http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric....-Senses-Fail/57F99FB6FAF76D14482571DA000D32C3
    for me its triggering and i dont want to stop listening to it....
    i all ready have a plan to commit suicide... and i have written a suicide note that is in my room...
    I really hate my life and i dont want to watch it get worse... no it wont get better quit telling me it will in time... cause you know what... im fucking tired of waiting for it to get better...

2. flclempire

flclempire Well-Known Member

what specific things are messing with you? school? then leave that shit in the dust. family? leaves them in the dust. you dont have to be good at everything, its easy to fail at human things but its ok, failing human concepts is nothing to be ashamed of because they hardly exist at all. if ur ready to make such a big change as killing urself why not try changing the way you live first instead? im not talking about go to the gym or go back to school so women will like u and ur family wont say bad things about you, i mean huge changes. go live on a farm or something, bike across the country (motorcycle i mean :p) anything man. life is only as boring as you let others make it.

the only thing that keeps me from living my life on the road, so to speak, is that i loooove video games. but sadly the video game industry is sucking eggs right now so i may be able to break my addiction soon :)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2007
  3. John6491

whats messing with me is life...having to live through this shit hole...if i leave then i will be considered more of a fucking failure.... if i could leave i would but im only 15 and have no money....

4. flclempire

flclempire Well-Known Member

ah i hear ya, im 19 with no job and no money.....my recommendation wouldnt work to well for you then :p ummmmm poo.....this is america so there really isnt much a youngin' can do to better their life if it is there home and surroundings that are causing their grief....not without going through the whole "abused child" scenario where u bunny hop from home to home with ppl that recieve money for accepting you, thats wut happened to my sister....sheesh i really dunno wut to tell u since ur not old enough to live by urself.....
    i suppose id say start slacking off in school like crazy if u dont really care about it. i used to be so stressed at school but then it dawned on me~this shit doesnt matter and all the people who try to chain me in their own little personal hell dont matter either. its just school, passing it wont mean ull be sucessful/happy/long lived. arg my skull hurts

5. John6491

i dont even have to slack off in school ill fail anyways....

6. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.