I hate myself

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by netsirk, Dec 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. netsirk

netsirk Active Member

I had gone 11 days without cutting or any form of self harm. Today things just got out of control at home and I found myself cutting. I feel so alone and so small. I just wish there was one person I could open up to and not worry what they would think and not worry that they would run the other way. I am hurting so much right now and all I can think about it cutting myself again tonight. I just wish I could control it better and not fail everytime I try to not cut.
  2. silence1one

silence1one Member

What had happened to you? Care to talk and I am willing to listen.Take care.
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

hey, if you want to talk feel free to PM me , stay safe x
  4. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Hey netsirk I don't know that I can really help it sounds like we are in the same boat. But I'm willing to listen if you need to vent or just want to chat.
  5. martijn

martijn Active Member

I know the feeling.. That one person can indeed make such a huge difference.. Someone that is there for you, unconditionally, can mean so much. It's hard to find someone like that though, people (in general) tend to be rather selfish (hence the running away etc).
    Maybe (certain people at) SF can be something like such a person for you:hug:
  6. netsirk

netsirk Active Member

Thank you all for your comments. I have really been struggling these last two days with cutting even after I thought I had it under control. It helps to know that there are people here that will talkto me and that I can talk to when I need to connect with someone right away. Thank you.
  7. __Rawr.Tigga

__Rawr.Tigga Well-Known Member

hey hun.

If you ever need to talk and not worry about what someone is thinking of you, I'm here ok? :hug:

I know what it's like to not want to cut, but to give in, and to think of it every second of the day. I might not be able to help but... I'm always here ok?

Take care and keep strong honey,
  8. netsirk

netsirk Active Member

I wish I could shake this feeling. I want and try so hard to stop myself from cutting only to end up in the end to cut. I've tried writing, tried yelling even threw snowballs to get my frustration out, but in the end I always end up with a new cut. That's what I hate. The fact that no matter what I always seem to wind up in the same position I was before. Anyway, I just needed to vent right now I guess. Thanks for listening.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.