i hate myself

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Darken, Feb 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darken

Darken Well-Known Member

its a over used cliche I know. but its true. I have no useful skills, my intelligence is low, my body is fat and my mind is eeh whats the word, its fucked up. i have bad genes I guess, and my depression and what ever else is wrong with my mind I dunno but my mind is totally fucked up. If your lucky enough to have a good brain it will do most of the work for you, it will give you the energy to do things, give you the strength and discipline to be fit, give you courage to be socially active. Your inherent brain quality affects all those things, not completely of course but it contributes a lot.

I have no life, no friends, no future, no role models nothing. i droped outa school. i'm doomed and im too much of a pussy to end my pathetic life. seeing all these degenerate people doing better than me makes me feel at that much worse. and i dont use that word to be condescending but the worlds so fucked up and those people are the oens keeping it this way and of course i am too thats why i hate myself.

2. Cestmoi

Cestmoi Well-Known Member

Define good brain. It's usually the more intelligent ones who have social issues (and as a result end up depressed and so on).

3. psilocybin420

psilocybin420 Member

hey man,

i feel the same sorry about this my head is really fucked to i wish i had a good mind, im reclusive,and suicidal. i wish this life would end somehow.

4. hammockmonkey

hammockmonkey Well-Known Member

depression fucks your mind up too, don't forget. its hard to "get motivated" if your own head tells you its not worth it, "your not worth it"

shit, i dropped out of school (failed out really), i have now maybe 3 friends, and no rolemodels. but after some soul searchin' some therapy and a real change in who i am, i've made a better life for myself. it ain't all sunshine and fucking honeycakes or anything, it still hurts and i struggle to get through. but hell, nothing is over until you are dead. keep on fighting, keep on living. find some help, some one to help pull you through.

5. alonealways

alonealways New Member

I hear ya with the bad genes. My brother must have got the good ones, he's turned out great, he's smart, good looking, lots of friends, high paying job, has traveled, making the most of his life. I'm the exact opposite, depressed and going nowhere in life. I know a lot of it's my own fault, but I do feel like some people were just made to be nothing in life and I'm one of them. So anyway, I empathize and know how you feel.

6. SirRob

SirRob Active Member

I know where your coming from. My family has crap for genes. Right now I'm at risk for: MS, diabetes, lung cancer, and osteoporosis. I have no muscles and am incredibly weak. I can't even beat a girl in arm wrestling. Though I'll tell you this. I have an IQ of 141 and let me tell you, as far as I'm concerned life is full of shit as high and far as the eye can see. People would sooner spit on you then help you. Intelligence makes things even worse for me. Because you see through things, you think about so many things and they depress you. If you want some help go register for martial arts and commit to it. Let it become your life. The discipline will come, and with it the fat will become to come away and your self-image will improve. If it isn't enough training, enlist in the reserves. I have found the best medicine for depression is rough and intense training. Genes don't matter in this. So long as you push harder and further then you think you can go. If you can afford it..do it.

7. bleach

bleach Well-Known Member

Is your brother older than you? Birth order and how different siblings are treated also affects this kind of thing

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.