I hate myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

theleastofthese

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
for being a miserable loser, a drunk, a hopeless loser. I've tried and failed so many times, i just give up. it'll never get any better, only worse.

loser loser loser failure failure failure

good for nothing

i'm sorry to read you are having such a rough night. don't believe those negative voices, they are lying. i've only known you as a caring and kind person, always ready to lend a shoulder to us when needed.

we all make mistakes, we are only human. you can only do your best.

will you be safe tonight? is there anyone who can be with you?

A

andyc68

you know as well as i do that drinking will only make things worse for you so please dont do it.

no one is worthless, a loser etc etc, listen to what dazzle said.

anytime you need to vent then pm me or someone you trust

stay safe

Hun, you are none of those things. You are just having a major struggle with life, we all have our own battles. Try not to be so hard on yourself. I'm here if you need a shoulder to cry on. Please stay safe. :hug:

theleastofthese

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
no I have no one to hang on to. my daughter who lives with me is so disappointed in me for drinking again. my other daughter is out of state and I wish she could come home to take care of my home and dogs so I could go back to rehab. I've already been to rehab twice this year, I'm afraid to admit that I'm such a failure. but I need help, and some strong drugs to get me thru the withdrawal. I can't do it myself, i need drugs to keep me alive thru the first three days. I'm such a weakling that I can't go thru withdrawal without strong drugs to keep me from shaking apart. this is the worst yet. i'm so afraid:sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00