I hate myself

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by persephone1016, Feb 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. persephone1016

persephone1016 New Member

oh my god i want to die, i want to die, i want to die
    all i can think about all day long is how much i hate myself
    its been like this for three years, but the past 3 weeks have been hell, i just cant take it anymore
    no one understands
    i've tried therapists, ive done rehab, ive been on medication
    nothing works and i just dont have the will to live anymore
    i have a fucking eating disorder and iT fucking sucks. i cant get rid of it and it has taken over my life compeletely
    i just hate myself so much--
    life shouldnt bee this hard to live
    i just want to die
    if i had a gun i'd use it RIGHT NOW

2. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

Hey there, hi.

It sounds like you're really frustrated right now. I'm sorry things are getting so tough for you. What happened in the past three weeks?

james.

3. ryanglander

ryanglander Well-Known Member

Medication and rehab can only help people biologically. Don't give up. There is help for you, if you've tried several therapists and none seem to be sincere mabye you could find help in less conventional ways. Look around you, there are a few people out there with incredible gifts for curing people like yourself.

I like to think of life as a rollercoaster. You only have hard times and sink to the bottom so you can have fun comming back up. Don't give up. Please.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2009
  4. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

.....glad you reached out here. .. this is a crisis time for you - please check in with us - pm someone here, me, or anyone else you 'click' with. . . let us stand by you . ..

there is always another path to choose - nothing in life is EVER a dead end.
    the life force is so strong and you have purpose here, and value, and you deserve life to the fullest. . .. you can't get that if you '''check out'' early.

i am sending you a pm, , , , just so you know.
    i care what happens in your life - we all do! (((hugs))) xx

5. swimmergirl

swimmergirl Well-Known Member

I can hear how angry, frustrated and hopeless you feel. Keep talking, let it out. Don't quit.

6. justafool

justafool Well-Known Member

All I can say is that you have no idea what tomorrow may bring. So forget about today and forget about the past few weeks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.