i hate myself

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by cookiemonster, Mar 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cookiemonster

cookiemonster Banned Member

obvious reasoning!

• got someone banned (not knowingly - but it happened)
    • cheated
    • felt guilty when i shouldn't have
    • is an idiot
    • hurt my bf or at least upset him

I just can't deal with myself. i hate my personality and i hate who i am and who i will be. i will never be satisfied and now i don't feel right here. i've made a mess of things

2. Sapphire

Sapphire Well-Known Member

Well, here's what I think; you can't change the past but you can learn from it and become wiser. It's live and learn, you know? Just do your best. That's all you can do.

Don't be so hard on yourself. Life is hard. It's impossible to get everything right all the time. Everybody makes mistakes.

:console:

3. Sapphire

Sapphire Well-Known Member

Btw, I'm sure that person you mentioned was banned because he/she did something wrong. I mean how can he/she get banned because of you?

4. pinkpetals33

pinkpetals33 Well-Known Member

I don't know about that phrase "I HATE MYSELF." It looks just the ways it sounds and feels............TODAY, I can't stand EVERY tiny things about me...they way features sit on my face....the freakin dumb look in my iris of my eyes..........my god d*amn finger nails grow ugly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Last nite i woke up cuz i ididn't like the feel of my lips...the way the perched at nite..........FRICKIN ANNOYS THE HELL OUT OF ME!

tOTALLY understand that feeling.

5. cookiemonster

it was cos of a private message conversation we had in chat. or thats what i was told

:hug: pinkpetals33, i can't stand looking at myself. everything is wrong

6. pinkpetals33

yup, those pm's are not really private as I came to find out in 2004 that there is a backdoor that admins can monitor them. It's silly and to some extent violation of privacy and freedome of speech.........ha ha, let's not go there!

Yep, I wear my sunglasses almost 99.9% of the time when I go out b/c I can't stand me! My psychologist made comments about me wearing glasses at my session "My patients don't wear sunglasses...." Maybe if he stopped to asky why.................youd think!????????? No wonder I never went back...

7. cookiemonster

my nurse is focussing on why i hate myself but trying to get me to think different and unless i get a peronality transplant, i'm not gonna get better

8. pinkpetals33

How young were you when you started feeling like this?

9. cookiemonster

would have been yr 2 first time i noticed it... so, 6 or 7

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.