i hate myself

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by EMYOOFC, Sep 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

EMYOOFC New Member

Just been at an all time low, ive joined this site to meet new friends and seek advice.

I cant pull women, im a virgin at the age of 30, cant eat, cant work.

It started 2 years ago when i got bummed by a man, i thought id be honest, just want to be able to talk about it to someone, hope it will help me.

EMYOOFC New Member

no its not why is this dimitar?
  3. Moon_Penguin

Moon_Penguin Penguin astronaut extraordinaire

that must have been horrible. if you ever need to talk to someone about it everyones here for you. be open and honest with us so we can help you x
    if you need a friend im always happy to be a friend to anyone xxx
  4. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

Welcome new friend, this is a great place to talk about your problems and vent. If you are looking for a kindred spirit on females I am right there with you... on some level. Anyway feel free to PM me if you want to talk
  5. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

What do you mean by "bummed by a man"?
  6. themza

themza Member

my opinion is-it is quite pointless to hate yourself, because it is always possible to change a lot of the things about yourself that you dont like. not that you can change the things you are born with like eye color and what not, but every piece of your mentality can be altered if you work at it. and with the attitude that you can't do something, you never will. perhaps you should try a different method of 'flattering' women. there's someone for everyone youre probably just meeting the wrong people.

7. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

My guess is that he either had anal sex with another guy or was raped by another guy, which is horrible. There is a sexual abuse forum that you can post in on this site as well. Sorry that this has happened. If it helps, I'll be turning 30 in January and I'll still be a virgin. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.