I hate myself

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by snd2k, Oct 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snd2k

snd2k Member

I have nobody, I'm so alone, I'm horrible person who nobody wants to talk to I guess, just wanna die already I might as well nobody would care at all.

Why am I always the one on his own, always me, I have nobody.
  2. Confusticated

Confusticated Well-Known Member

You're wrong, now you have a whole community of people who know exactly how you feel.

Welcome to the forums, I hope you find what you need here.
  3. XsweetpoetX

XsweetpoetX Well-Known Member

Hello,welcome to SF. And im always here if you ever need to talk.
    Youre not alone. Many people here would like to help.
  4. snd2k

snd2k Member

I just feel terrible today, I just want to go away never come back, I'm on Pills for anxiety but I don't think they are working or they haven't started taking effect, I feel awful Im thinking I need to take myself to the ER to get admitted because Im afraid im going to crack up in this room.
  5. XsweetpoetX

You should get help as soon as you can. Do you know why you feel terrible?
  6. snd2k

snd2k Member

Im Depressed, suffer from Anxiety and panic attacks, they have been getting progressively worse, Im afraid of taking myself to hospital out of fear what will happen, will people just think im attention seeking ? :(
  7. XsweetpoetX

I know how you feel. Many people tell me I act the way I do for attention. And I know it hurts. But there are people out there who care about you and want to help you get better.
  8. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

if you are really in a crisis or think you might hurt yourself, going to the hospital might be a good idea.

hey, you've got us. and we're willing to listen and want to help! that's actually a lot better than having people in your life that are uncaring and don't understand!

well, I want to talk to you! you don't seem so horrible to me! maybe you are really a very good person who is sensitive and has just been mistreated and has internalized abusive, negative messages. I think that there are a lot of really wonderful people here that may have a low image of themselves, but who really deserve to have a tremendously positive self-image. hmmm . . . I think maybe you are one of those people!

there are lots and lots of people here who want to die or who have wanted to die in the past (well, it is a suicide forum after all)

well, I would care and don't want you to kill yourself!

there are lots and lots of people who are on their own. there are even people who are surrounded by friends, but they can't relate to them and show their true feelings, and so they feel even more alone than if they were just by themselves.

if you want to, you could talk about what is going on that makes you feel this way?

I hope that you feel better soon.
  9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi and welcome. I can definitely relate to you, what pills did they give you? Please tell your doc that they're not working.. they will probably change them. I've been on a lot of different medicines for anxiety and panic attacks, the best I have found is xanax but it's also VERY addictive. Ask your doc if he can prescribe a fast acting anti anxiety med.
    Good luck :hug:
  10. snd2k

snd2k Member

feeling awful again, every night when the world is sleep and I'm truelly allone, I tried to text my friends how I feel but they are too scared to answer or dont like me any more, they think I'm lying and crying wolf because I have before but Im not this time. :(
  11. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

You're not completely alone, hope you'll keep talking here. We'll listen.
  12. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

I think there is a "night owl" section on the main page

you could call a crisis line or post here when you're up at night and feel alone.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.