• Both the iOS/ Apple iPhone/ iPad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recieve a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/
  • Please read the sticky notice in Forum News and Updates section regarding user etiquette during the next few weeks

I hate myself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dontwannabeme

I hate me i hate my body i hate all i do!
Even when i lost weight and im still saying too myself its fine.
Even when i say too myself i shouldnt cut i still do!
Even when i told my best friend after drinking i was suicidal and she cried but stood by me i still send her a msg i need time too think.
What is wrong with me.
Why cant i just be normal.
Why cant my life be normal and i stop being a pathetic little asshole.
I hate me!
I wish i was never born

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
I know i hate me too just something inside hurts and god i hate me I hope that you can get some therapy okay. To change that hate for you into some compassion We beat ourselves up to much i think we get enough of that from others so i hope you can try to turn those words around okay and say i care for me i do i care for me
I don't hate you i understand your pain and i hope it decreases some by posting you can pm me anytime okay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$495.00
Goal
$255.00