I hate myslef!!!

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Mr.NoOne, Oct 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.NoOne

Mr.NoOne New Member

What can I say? I'M A LOSER! I'm in my early 50s. None of my employers liked me enough to keep me. I have not had a job in 5 years! No one will hire me! My wife doesn't desire me My daughter doesn't respect me.
    I don't drink. I go to church. I over eat and can't stop! WHY AM I SUCH A LOSER!!!!!???? NOTHING CHANGES! NOTHING!!! I PRAY! I TRY HARD! I ALWAYS END UP AS THE SAME SOFT WORTHLESS NOTHING THAT I ALWAYS HAVE BEEN!!!!!!

2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Time to stop beating yourself up and take stock.
    Over eating...join the club, but I know the only person who can stop me over eating is me.
    See your doc, join a slimming club, a gym, anything that will help you stay on the straight and narrow where food is concerned (takes her own advice and joins weight watchers).

Feelings of worthlessness spill out onto other people.
    If your wife doesn't desire you it may be because you feel undesirable.
    Feeling over weight and gross doesn't help there either.
    Daughter doesn't respect you, again, are you feeling so defeated that you lack respect for yourself?

You are profoundly depressed.
    Get some help with the depression.
    Try to get off the never ending cycle of comfort eating.
    Start liking yourself again and others will feel the same.
    Start respecting yourself again and others will respect you to.

BTW welcome to the forum :)

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

You're dealing with a lot, and I know you're hurting. But you're also not a loser. I hope you'll keep posting here, because you're someone who deserves help and support just like everyone else.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You are someone you are special and you deserve support and healing Please know that ok Please start talking kind thing to you turn all those negative words into positive ones

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.