I Hate Not Feeling Safe

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Godsdrummer, Dec 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

And I am REALLY SCARED right now!!!!

The bulk of the storm is going to miss us, so that is a good thing. However we are still looking at 4 inches of snow. I could deal with that except for a couple of things;

We are going to have wind gusts to 45 miles per hour tomorrow which will make white out conditions on the roads. Travelling will be near impossible and yet I will have to go to work.

And we are going to get a mixture of rain and snow tonight. By tomorrow night temps will be down to zero which will put black ice on the roads!

And...I am not even sure I will be able to get my car out of the driveway by then.

I really am very scared, very nervous and quite worried.

I don't know what I am going to do.
  2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Bill,
    If you hit black ice don't hit you breaks, let off on the gas pedal and coast across it..If you hit your breaks you will spin out.. Have you talked to your boss about days missed because of bad weather.. I'm sure he knows people have trouble getting to work..Have you put snow tires on your car?? Might be a good idea to buy a set of chains for your tires also..Wishing you all the best..
  3. bluegrey

bluegrey Antiquities Friend

You are handling quite a lot of pressures. I know your unsafe feeling- to a far lesser degree but it makes turning off the worry switch and relaxing almost impossible. :hiding: :console:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.