i hate orkut/myspace

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by wanttodie, Sep 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wanttodie

wanttodie Well-Known Member

i hate these sites.

i just hate to see all these assholes who bullied me mentally back at college forming groups over there and gossiping.

i hate seeing their pics.
  2. LostMyMind

LostMyMind Well-Known Member

I hate all the whores on them. CLICK FOR MY NUDE PICS
  3. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

So annoying.:huh:
  4. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

ummm then stop going there?? if its that upsetting to see people you hate why bother scoping out their profiles and their friends? Just stay away.
  5. Blackness

Blackness Guest

I hate seeing how good everyones life is and then how shit mine is on there :(
  6. wanttodie

actually i dont..i stumbled upon it once and i regret it. i hate it. why would i visit those sites ? social rejects like me look upon the internet as the last haven and when i see it being infiltrated by these monsters, i feel disheartened.
  7. thething912

thething912 Well-Known Member

I was mocked and humiliated on this one wed site so, I stoped going on there, now I no longer get mock or humiliated. :biggrin:

Sorry that those people mocked you. Rember they are stupid and pathetic unlike you.:biggrin:
  8. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Myspace is a huge epidemic lol how do you just stumble on someone's profile. You actually have to search. You are not a social reject and don't let people tell you otherwise.
  9. wanttodie

I'm applying to grad schools in US. I cam across his profile on a university group.It's not like I'm purposely looking into their profiles, I need to do a lot of research before applying. I do not want to end up in same school as them.
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2007
  10. 89mike

89mike Active Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.