I Hate People

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by HappyAZaClaM, Aug 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

not all. but enough to make life unbearable. there are just so many
    worthless scumbags out there, it's unbelievable. and as I said, I find it unbearable.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2008
  2. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

You should accept people the way they are. Good, bad, everyone. Different people, different personalities. Accept them and you'll be happy. You dont have to be a friend with them if you dont like them, you can choose your friends, but people generaly are OK.

3. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

toulgybeloved, I edited my post because I found that to explain in minute detail would have been a book instead of a post. it is not a matter of accepting people how they are.
    I understand what you mean by that. and since I was extremely unclear in my initial post, I don't feel like debating. loud, pushy arrogant bullyish people are everywhere.
    by "accepting them the way they are" do you mean, do not attempt to change them?
    this is also easy to understand, if that is what you meant. but, why should I have to
    put up with them? should I accept their behavior if it is in direct conflict with my
    own happiness or peace of mind? or even if it is in direct conflict with making it thru
    one more miserable day without a confrontation with some flaming asshole?
    I really don't think you understood what I meant. and it is easy to see why. as I said,
    I was very unclear. no harm, no foul. I'll move on before end up in a fight here, that is
    most certainly not my intent! in the real world, I avoid fights constantly because it
    is against the law to put boorish bullyish asshole people properly in their place. even
    if they initiated the confrontation. the one who ends it is the one who ends up
    in the back of a police car. this world sucks. people suck. I wish all assholes would drop
    dead. thanks for the reply.

4. Black_rainbow

Black_rainbow Well-Known Member

i hate people too, i can't stand going out in the public, i tend to just give everyone the evils

5. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

thanks for the reply. I think you understood what I meant more than the other
    poster, though I am certain the other person meant well. accepting people for what they are is not the point. they can be whatever they choose. but when they infringe
    on my 'airspace' the complete injustice of the 'justice' system is exposed to the core.
    too many assholes. I am sick of them. sick to death, forgive the morbid pun. I can't
    take much more of the 'modern' attitude of people. they quite simply are a pack of
    assholes. in a just world, they would be eliminated on sight. in this world, they
    run free and often are in positions of 'authority' a word I despise by the way. I do
    not recognize the concept of authority. it is not tangible. fear, tyranny, terror,
    brutalization? sure, all that stuff can be proven to exsist with laws of physics.
    so called authority is bullshit. life sucks. i can't wait for the end of the world. it
    should be any day now! i hope so anyway.

6. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

>>>You should accept people the way they are. Good, bad, everyone. Different people, different personalities. Accept them and you'll be happy. You dont have to be a friend with them if you dont like them, you can choose your friends, but people generaly are OK.<<<

you sound like much too nice of a person to have a nice juicy vilolent conversation
    with :)

*sigh* people are NOT generally ok. I hate accusations, so I shant level one.
    perhaps...maybe? you have led a somewhat sheltered life? if yes, that's grand.
    I have not. and I'm sick of pretending to be nice. I only want to be nice to
    people who deserve it. assholes should have the living shit beaten out of them
    10 times a day. sadly, it is apparently against the law :)

cheers!

7. Black_rainbow

Black_rainbow Well-Known Member

the end of the world is very near, you can count on it :smile: if you wanna talk just pm or message me. You sound similar to me :laugh: i'm sick of stupid idiots in this world too, makes me sick

8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Happy,
    I sence alot of anger in you and hostility. I do agree that there are alot of asswipes out there. I suffer from augoriphobia so I don't have to deal with them. If you don't like someone you don't have to acknoledge them. Walk away because the only other option is to beat there ass. If you choose to do that and people see then they are going to think badly of you. Like I said walk away. It takes alot more strength to do that!!! I hope you learn to deal better!!

9. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

Maybe you didnt understand what I wanted to say. i do understand your post. And I know that there are ''assholes'' in this world. But I said, you dont have to be friends with them, you can avoid them, but you cant do anything to change them.

10. Summer.Rain

Summer.Rain Well-Known Member

I hate people too... infact i hate the whole human race including myself

11. jamie20m

jamie20m Well-Known Member

Hate who you wanna hate and love who you wanna love. Just live your life and dont include them in it. And dont let no shit bring you down. Stay strong and walk on. Dont even give them the satisfaction of a response.

12. colt45

colt45 Well-Known Member

I feel the samw way. People can be back stabbing and decetful. It is almost a necessary evi lnow in days to surrive.

At work I am treated like shit by my managers and peers.

13. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

>>>And I know that there are ''assholes'' in this world. But I said, you dont have to be friends with them, you can avoid them, but you cant do anything to change them<<

fair enough :)

14. Nyu

Nyu Well-Known Member

I hate alot of people too....i hate admitting it....I hate alot of things =/...heck, i even hate people i like, because i like them, and i hate that, because it seems everyone stabs me in the back in the end...

15. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

>>I feel the samw way. People can be back stabbing and decetful. It is almost a necessary evil now in days to surrive.<<<

yes...

>>>At work I am treated like shit by my managers and peers.<<<

I am very very sorry to hear that. but I am not surprised. there is no short
    supply of little hitlers and napoleans out there in the lovely splendid world.

I am currently unemployed because I fear confrontation from bully supervisors,
    co-workers, management, etc... at this point in my life, it is not safe for me to
    subject myself to the potential manifestation of the "the final confrontation"
    with some little worthless dirtbag who happens to have "boss" written on his
    or her slimey little nametag. again, I am very sorry you are putting up with
    it presently. I can only assume you have no choice. well, if I can offer anything
    positive and uplifting from my involvement here, it would be: don't be like ME.
    be better. maybe someday I will be better. but YOU be better now. now for
    the platitudes and cliches and various crap.

think: water off a ducks back...

they are scum, you are not. it will be better? maybe...hopefully. but how?
    I don't know. if you have any idea at all how to rise above the very common situation
    of having a job you hate working with people you hate, put it in a percolater and
    do rain dances over it :)

ok...try this: is there any way of making a 5 year plan how to rise above and out
    and away from the pack of douchbags for whom you currently work?
    anything. a glimmmer of hope. a shred of inspiration. please post again. if I can help in
    any way, I will. if only by cheering you on. you and everyone else here who is
    down. I hate that. I so far don't hate anybody on this forum. this may sound sarcastic
    because I am indeed a very cynical snide person. BUT, I'm not kidding. I feel like
    a small miracle has taken place.

I say again, please contuinue to post. thank you.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2008
  16. ibinsanediego

ibinsanediego Active Member

I wonder if the people you meet that you hate, feel the same way about you.

17. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

>>I wonder if the people you meet that you hate, feel the same way about you<<

I don't actually know if any of them hate me or not. does it matter?

18. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I know that there are a lot of jerks out there. But the human race does have many nice people that are a part of it. You just have to find them. :smile:

19. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

your post intrigues me. as I said, I don't know. how bout you? are you
    a lover of your fellow man? or to be politically correct...I guess it would
    be fellow PERSON? LOL!! that looks silly in print.

I really don't know. sometimes, I regret using the word 'Hate' because it
    is such a strong word. I think the human race as a whole has it's
    collective head up its ass.

I probably should have used the title "people make me sick" instead of
    the title I chose. people in 'general' I mean.

it has been pointed out to me that people in general are OK, and I
    disagreed with that comment. But I could be wrong.

thus far in my life, I haven't had a whole lot of fun. and that may well
    be because I started early in life being arounD the wrong people and
    have not yet figured out how to steer away from this path.

I can't really say my entire life has been a horrible or really shitty
    path. but it's pretty fucking ridiculous.

I am rambling endlessly, and have lost my train of thought. I don't
    care anymore. most people seem to be useless and I guess I could
    try an internet personal and say something like "wanted: girlfriend
    who isn't a useless dumbass" might be interesting :)
    or it might be a complete waste of money, the same as all the ads
    that are loaded to the gills with bullshit. hell if I know?

Last edited: Aug 16, 2008
  20. colt45

colt45 Well-Known Member

With dealing with assholes. i too become an asshole. The new generation has no work-ethic. I want out of this county

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.