>>>With dealing with assholes. i too become an asshole<<<<

hey, when in rome, as they say :)

glad you posted again.

>>>The new generation has no work-ethic<<<

no, I suppose not. I can't pretend to understand the root cause of that, so
I won't.

>>>I want out of this county<<<

understood. where to? seriously, I don't know anymore which ones are more
or less of a shit pile than we have become.

bluegrey

Antiquities Friend
I don't hate people and like Dave_N tend to concentrate on the decency of humankind but I hate when people see weakness and pounce on those of us who have unconfident body language or express fear or low self image. I hate getting taken advantage of by pushy, shamelessly intrusive types. I hate being taunted by tough types for the crime of being built slender and carrying myself in a vulnerable manner from depression.

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
I have so many problems that I keep them to my self. If I am trying and someone backs me into a corner They had better back off because I will explode. Just because I don't say anything doesn't mean I won't defend myself.

H

HappyAZaClaM

I don't hate people and like Dave_N tend to concentrate on the decency of humankind but I hate when people see weakness and pounce on those of us who have unconfident body language or express fear or low self image. I hate getting taken advantage of by pushy, shamelessly intrusive types. I hate being taunted by tough types for the crime of being built slender and carrying myself in a vulnerable manner from depression.
so then, you hate the way people behave, rather than actually hating the
person or persons themselves? that is actually more reasonable and I can't really argue with it.

sudut

I used to feel the same way. i still do at times. until i learned that people are just there to teach you life lessons. they mistreat you for a reason. ask God to tell you why its happening. forgive your enemies and love those who hate you is the quickest way for God to open doors in your life that would otherwise have remained shut. this is coz you have passed very difficult tests that take us our lifetimes to master. don't ask me how i know this. I am struggling with the same stuff, not a pro. ask HIm to help you love people. we are here on earth to learn how to love. period.

H

HappyAZaClaM

>>>I used to feel the same way. i still do at times. until i learned that people are just there to teach you life lessons. they mistreat you for a reason. ask God to tell you why its happening. forgive your enemies and love those who hate you is the quickest way for God to open doors in your life that would otherwise have remained shut. this is coz you have passed very difficult tests that take us our lifetimes to master. don't ask me how i know this. I am struggling with the same stuff, not a pro. ask HIm to help you love people. we are here on earth to learn how to love. period.<<<

I respect your opinions and your right to have them. but I can't buy into that stuff.
sorry! I sincerely hope that the inbred dirtbags I encounter on a daily basis are not there
to teach me anything.

in a perfect world, target practice comes to mind :)

in this world, I wish they would all walk off the same cliff and fertilize some big lovely tree at the bottom
of a canyon. as long as I don't have to push them. there could be witness's and that is always a real drag.
self commitent to the betterment of plantlife is better than any of us NORMAL people having to help the
scumbags on their journey. (normal?) ....

I hope you have a warped sense of humor :)

Nyu

I know that there are a lot of jerks out there. But the human race does have many nice people that are a part of it. You just have to find them. :smile:
But what if you do? And they end up being EXACTLY the same as everyone else? what then?
:(

colt45

One time when I was walking in at work to get my hours. (They are posted in the break room. I over some of my co-worker talking smack about me. It was enough to make me cry. they did not even say thaty they were sorry for it.) I reported it to one of mangers but they did not do anything.

They were just like it was nothing, "They are good kids and did not mean it."

Afew months latter I go a reproanded for my conduct. My additude was getitng sour because they were doing the jobs they wanted while I had to do all th e dirty work and handle their workload on top of my own.

H

HappyAZaClaM

>>>I completely agree with you<<<

>>>Most people just make me want to rip my hair out and scream<<<

ouch. don't do that!

>>>Sometimes I feel like screaming at the top of my lungs at them<<<

ooo ouch, don't do that either. you can really hurt your vocal cords. I have done
that. cost me $2600.00 to have nodes cut off my vocal cords. not joking, btw.

I was lucky. some people (Julie Andrews for instance) get botched operations
and can not sing anymore. she sued the piss out of that doctor and won and
was awarded every cent her attorney asked for. and now, years later,
she can 'sort of' sing again..

anyway, use a bullhorn :)

just tell them they are assholes in a normal voice but stick the bullhorn
right in their face first ;)

colt45

People make me sick. Remember a murder that happenned on my street back when I was in elemery school. It was very violent. The sick bastard beat, raped and drowned his wife.

Alot of people said, "He is a good Christian he did not mean to kill her."

it was a murder. In the bible I remember a part that says, "Thou shall not kill."

pit

And that's why I'm mostly a loner. I have a couple good friends and that's it. I'm finding out that I don't need anyone to have fun.

A prime example of assholes is going to the movies. Fuckers kick the back of my seat, talk, crumple wrappers, bring their screaming brats, etc.

I keep to myself more these days.

pit

I agree. And I hate it when they say it's my fault for bringing it on, or I'm not much of a man since I'm a target.

EmptyLife

I find I dislike most people, and it's a terribly lonely way to live. It's why I have never had good friendships or ever had a boyfriend.
In my case, it's because of an extremely critical and snobby family. My aunt is still this way, and still believes most people are not worthy to be her friends.
My sister is a horrendously critical person, a toxic personality who will do the very things she criticizes others for.
It's been an unbearably lonely life, and I can't wait to be out of it.

I had no clue there were so many other fellow misanthropists here. Seriously, what point is there in human existence? All of this unwarranted pain and suffering wouldn't exist if mankind had never evolved. Things are never going to get any better with our species around. For instance, look at the Canada Greyhound bus stabbing. Tim McLean was just nodding off to sleep listening to his head phones and then he gets stabbed repeatedly for absolutely no logical reason. Another example, Russia invading Georgia. Wow no surprise there. I've said it before and I'll say it again, the blood drenched wars just keep repeating like a damn broken record!! I am sick of all of it!! I am ashamed to be part of the human species!!! We pollute the planet, kill each other, rape each other, wipe out other species, hell thats just the major stuff. We cut down each others opinions, religions, sexualities, intelligence and ways of life. I can't live here in this boiling festering cesspool of a world much longer. I really wish I could end the world but I can certainly do the next best thing. End my own world.

>>>I completely agree with you<<<

>>>Most people just make me want to rip my hair out and scream<<<

ouch. don't do that!

>>>Sometimes I feel like screaming at the top of my lungs at them<<<

ooo ouch, don't do that either. you can really hurt your vocal cords. I have done
that. cost me $2600.00 to have nodes cut off my vocal cords. not joking, btw.

I was lucky. some people (Julie Andrews for instance) get botched operations
and can not sing anymore. she sued the piss out of that doctor and won and
was awarded every cent her attorney asked for. and now, years later,
she can 'sort of' sing again..

anyway, use a bullhorn :)

just tell them they are assholes in a normal voice but stick the bullhorn
right in their face first ;)

okay I need to buy a bullhorn then. :biggrin:

H

HappyAZaClaM

okay I need to buy a bullhorn then. :biggrin:
couldn't hurt :)

seriously, if I am not being too nosy, give me an example of someone
that you would like to scream at. and I'll try to explain why they are
more than likely not worth the pain it would cause you.

though, lest you think me patronizing, or one of those plonkers who
pretends to have all the answers or whatever, I DO know what you mean.

I have been extemely lucky in that, I have not wanted to scream in
someones face for at least 3 weeks or so. I have wanted to do it. and
I have done it. I really do know what you mean.

life seems to be more complicated than it really should be. anyway,
maybe there's some used bullhorns or Ebay ;)

H

HappyAZaClaM

People make me sick. Remember a murder that happenned on my street back when I was in elemery school. It was very violent. The sick bastard beat, raped and drowned his wife.

Alot of people said, "He is a good Christian he did not mean to kill her."

it was a murder. In the bible I remember a part that says, "Thou shall not kill."
>>>A lot of people said, "He is a good Christian he did not mean to kill her."<<<

yeah, it's hard to imagine anyone being broken brained enough to
actually say something like that. but they do. A good Christian was he?
well, that's alright then! cause if he didn't MEAN to do it, well, it was
probably just an accident.

I'm sorry. I shouldn't be so sarcastic like that. And I didn't mean to
offend anyone. it's just really really hard to digest sometimes, all the
people out there who make sure to tell everyone what a good Christian
they are. bloody hypocritical.

this guy didn't get aquitted, did he?

fromthatshow

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I don't hate people themselves, all people are good at heart, I just hate our behaviors. I hate the dishonesty in the world. Everyday, people have casual conversations. How's the weather? You see the olympics? It's so hollow, dry, and empty. It is maybe the thing that pains me the most about life here.

D

Dave_N

I had no clue there were so many other fellow misanthropists here. Seriously, what point is there in human existence? All of this unwarranted pain and suffering wouldn't exist if mankind had never evolved. Things are never going to get any better with our species around. For instance, look at the Canada Greyhound bus stabbing. Tim McLean was just nodding off to sleep listening to his head phones and then he gets stabbed repeatedly for absolutely no logical reason. Another example, Russia invading Georgia. Wow no surprise there. I've said it before and I'll say it again, the blood drenched wars just keep repeating like a damn broken record!! I am sick of all of it!! I am ashamed to be part of the human species!!! We pollute the planet, kill each other, rape each other, wipe out other species, hell thats just the major stuff. We cut down each others opinions, religions, sexualities, intelligence and ways of life. I can't live here in this boiling festering cesspool of a world much longer. I really wish I could end the world but I can certainly do the next best thing. End my own world.
Maybe you're right, maybe the human race is doomed to destroy itself. But I believe that we're each on our own spiritual journey and have to find ourselves, regardless of what's going on around us. I suppose this is one reason why I never give up either. You can't let the problems of the world become your own problems. Sure, the world has many evil people living in it, but there is good as well. The battle between good and evil rages on with or without us. Ending your own life will do nothing to help the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00