I Hate Questions.

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Unregisteredddd, Aug 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Not uncertainty, mystery... That's not what I mean.

Questions in general. I hate the sight of question marks. (I especially hate questions without question marks. 'Cause that's just ridiculous and lazy.) I hate the upward inflection I hear when people ask. I hate the way they ask. I hate what they ask.

I hate "how are you?" and "what's wrong with you?" and "what's with this and that and the other thing?"

I hate the meddling, demanding tone they always have. And I hate the fact that the more questions people ask, the harder it is for me to answer them.

I'm indecisive as it is. I have a hard enough time expressing things. If I want to tell you, I will. Otherwise, don't ask. I'm not a big question-asker. Occasionally, but I try not to. (People always think I'm uninterested. Sigh.) I know it shows concern or whatever. But if someone doesn't ask for your showing of concern or your interfering nosiness, then stop being such a meddling donkey and leave them alone!

If someone asks for help, and you don't know how to help them without finding something out first, then by all means, ask away.

But just asking questions for the sake of making conversation and/or being intrusive is annoying.as.hell.

And maybe that's just me. It's probably just me. I'd probably be deemed all type of things for being rude to people when they're just trying to show concern.

And I'm a bitch as it is, people don't need to think even less of me.

So I don't say anything, typically. I just answer the question as I'm expected to.

Buttt, gawrd! It simply makes me ITCH.

Rhetorical questions are fine, though. They don't ask so much of you. Am I right? :hiding:
  2. ........

........ Guest

Fine, I'll stop asking you questions for the sake of asking questions. And I'm assuming you hate it when people ask you how you are just as much as I do..So I'll stop asking that as well..I only ask because I care. 'cause being a meddling donkey isn't something I'd like to be labeled as. :tongue:
    And, you aren't a bitch. :dry:
    Here for you anytime. :hug: :hug:
  3. ma'am yes ma'am! *salutes*

but you couldn't be a meddling donkey 'cause you're too cool.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.