I Hate School

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by }{Feather Pen}{, Apr 26, 2007.

1. :eek:hmy: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: I hate school, I hate History, I hate state tests, I HATE THEM ALL!!! I just had to take the hardest History exam ever and if I failed it I'll have to take it again and if I fail it that time then I can't graduate next year!!! I SUCK BALLS AT HISTORY!!!
  2. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

I hope it helped to get that out, although you do realise that until you get the results, you aren't gonna have any idea about whether you pass or fail or not. You sat the exam already... its over... all you can really do now is wait and not fret over it too much. I know its easier said than done... but it would be helpful probably.

3. Robin

Robin Guest

I agree with TDM, whether you worry or not about the exam you've just taken won't change the results, if you've failed you'll get another chance to study for it again. Take care and try not to worry too much :hug:
  4. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

:agreed: :hug: :hug: :hug:
  5. It sucked. It suck suckity suck suck sucked. But I'm better now. I've done my breathing exercises. I've stabbed my patch of ground in the back yard. I feel better now. :) I just hope I did well. Or, well enough to pass. I won't get the results til next year.