I hate seeing this

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by ~CazzaAngel~, Jul 13, 2007.

1. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I can't believe the things that happen to people and the things I have to see, remember, deal with... I almost did something the othernight but my boyfriend talked me out of it. I could go homeless doon, and too manyt things that have happend and are happening. This man who use to sexually harrass me when I was 17 finally did it, these girls will always be effected. My friend's father was working for him help move redone cars to auctions, and they pulled over there were 2 girls claiming to be 15 and say their car crashed and they were coming out of a corn feild, and say they don't know where they are or where the car is. They let them in the car my friends father was offering they stay at his daughters apt 'til they could help them because he suspected they were younger, lying and runaways, the guy Dave and Russell said "no .. we'll take care of this" Steve got home and called the police and gave the discripyions and they were runaways, one 12 and one 14... Dave turned his cell phone off and they took them to another town and into a motel and they took turns raping them, they were pretty torn up mentally and physically, why did the police never do anything when people would have unwanted sexual advances and sexual harrassment, why? They will be scarred their whole lives, I know this. I'm so triggered. This makes me want to die even more, I don't want anyone to go through the awful pain I have and my heart bleeds when I hear these things. :cry:
  2. Allo..

Allo.. Well-Known Member

thats so horrible :(

:hug: caz, take care love..
  3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I can understand how that could trigger you Carolyn. I hope these girls get help right away. It can make all the difference in the world for them. What a horrendous experience at any age. Those guys should be castrated. :dry: