I hate suffering in silence

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sadhart, Nov 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sadhart

sadhart Well-Known Member

Im sorry to take away from anyone else's post tonight (or day depending where you are at) but I need to say some stuff that is bothering me. I talked about in another post how my mother wounded me emotionally a few months ago. Well im afraid there may be a repeat this upcoming holiday. I don't know how im going to deal with it if it happens...I think I may just try to leave for the day and stay out for as long as i can.

but the thing that really upsets me is how I most times have to hold that emotional pain in because there is no one to talk to about it. people like my dumbass mother thinks threatening to have me commited will make me stop hurting. it's just exhausts and disgusts me. sorry if this didn't make sense.

2. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

It makes perfect sense.
    Do you think this is because your mother believes in bottling her emotion up, and thinks you should do so too?

3. sadhart

sadhart Well-Known Member

Not really...I think she's an emotionally selfish person. She has no problem showing her emotions if she is or feels wronged or treated unfairly. But when shes the one doing the hurting, she doesn't care. She once did something that made me cry and she asked me why I was doing so like she was some kind of robot. Yet when she cries or whatever it's perfectly fine.

Her way of acting and thinking just disgusts me.

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I went thru the same thing with my dad..He made a comment to me that I should just wash my hands of my daughter..I was in the hospital at the time so I broke down.. I couldn't hold back the tears..I didn't speak to him for six years..His health was getting worst so I broke down and talked to him.. He admitted he should of never said anything..Now we are on speaking terms..We don't talk much..I guess we are afraid to say something to brek the peace..

5. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

That sounds awful. People can be so hurtful, and she is your mother too. But remember its her problem, not yours.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.