I hate Sundays

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by philipkw1, Feb 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. philipkw1

philipkw1 Active Member

I really hate Sundays. I reminds me that I don't have a job to go to. The feelings of worthlessness are almost overpowering. I spend the whole day crying. Thanks for listening.

2. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

me too. nowhere to go and nobody to hang out with. just spent it under a blanket on the sofa, hanging out with the cat and watching tv. crying as well.

hope tomorrow is better for us both.

3. pit

pit Well-Known Member

I really hate Sundays. It reminds me that I have a job to go to. The feelings of stress and humiliation are almost overpowering. I spend the whole day crying. Thanks for posting.

:wink:

4. depressedkitty

depressedkitty Active Member

Jobs/working is boring, fake and soul destroying. Love life and fill it with other things enjoy the time you have now while not working=D

5. tappa

tappa Well-Known Member

Just so ya no, its monday here so will be monday there soon too. hopefully ur monday has a little less tears than your sunday :)

6. Chalmers

Chalmers Well-Known Member

I hate Sunday afternoons. The week is about to start. The afternoon goes both too fast and too slow. Can't nap to escape. Even TV doesn't hold much interest. The anxiety just gets going and doesn't stop.

7. thmz

thmz New Member

A little late here, but i do also hate sundays, not because i don't have a job, but because i have to suffer through another day of college filled with judging looks etc.

Most weekends i have a fairly good time even though i mostly sit by myself watching tv or playing games, but then sunday evening comes along and i start feeling the sadness coming. Realizing(?) tomorrow i will be going to a college where no one likes me and i don't like anyone, to get an education for a dead end job i don't want at all, and at the end of the night i always end up looking over at my knife, or stare into my bathroom closet filled with pills, just wishing i had the balls to do it.

8. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

i understand that feeling too...
    have you thought of maybe volunteer work.
    good for self esteem and keeps you busy while getting experience

9. Illusion

Illusion Well-Known Member

Same here. I don't care about not having a job, but depression and an awful feeling seem to overpower me on Sundays.

10. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

Sundays are awful for me also. I hate them because I am bored. I have nothing to do. I have to sit around doing nothing. No one wants to do anything as they are too hung over from the night before. My parents drink and get incredibly irritating beyond belief. I hate Sundays.

11. philipkw1

philipkw1 Active Member

Thanks everyone for the kind and helpful words. Monday is here and I am slightly better.

12. Chalmers

Glad you're slightly better. Had a bad beginning to the day. I try to keep things in perspective, but I don't have any friends or anyone to talk to. That's why I wound up here. Don't want to burden the wife. She lost her mom in the fall and her dad 17 years ago, although it feels more recent because of her mom.

13. philipkw1

philipkw1 Active Member

Thank you for the reply. It mean a great deal knowing that there are people who understand the way things are. I would be more than willing to listen if you ever wanted to talk about things.

14. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

well said :D

sorry you're feeling so poorly, i hope things get better for you x

15. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

I like Tuesdays. Tuesday you know tomorrow is Wednesday. On Wednesday you can say the day after tomorrow is Friday. That's not a way to live your life but it's the way I do!

16. philipkw1

philipkw1 Active Member

Weekdays are not too bad for me, but Sundays are a real pain in the a**

17. Chalmers

Sunday afternoons are the worse. Friday afternoons are the best. Although lately I don't like the weekends. No day is a good day when you're down. We all have to in there for each other.

18. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

there's a saying..
    after Monday and Tuesday even the days say WTF!

19. sucidalgirl99

sucidalgirl99 Well-Known Member

Me too, they remind me of how I must to go to school Monday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.