I HATE talking about my problems

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by louise1312, Feb 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. louise1312

louise1312 New Member

This is the first time i've ever used a suicide forum. I don't know what to say. Maybe i'm scared or embarrassed about why i'm depressed. But everyone else's problems seem so much worse than mine. I feel like i should have nothing to be depressed about. But yet i am. Everyday i think about killing myself.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi louise Please know hun your worries you problems are just as important okay so please know we care Let us know what has brought you here okay others here may even connect with what you write hun and be able to support each other hugs
  3. BigTomTooToo

BigTomTooToo Well-Known Member

My problem is that I don't care to work in life. So I'm deemed worthless :) When there's nothing left to think about I can't wait to die...
  4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

It's hard to know what to say at first, to just open up...but it will come with time. Your problems are just as important as anyone else's. Please let us know about why you are depressed and we will be more than happy to help.
  5. sfw

sfw Account Closed

I have no answer for you or words of wisdom... only to share that I hear you loud and clear! I wake up wishing I hadn't nearly everyday... and I am new here.... so .... I guess we are trying to change that by coming here?
  6. Scross

Scross Member

This is pretty much the same as I wrote when I first joined recently, its good to know Im not on my own, honestly feel more than free to message me, even if its just to complain about anything
  7. vapourdwarf

vapourdwarf Active Member

i feel so much the same but you have put it simply thank you
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.