I Hate The Bus.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Illusion, Dec 15, 2010.

1. Illusion

Illusion Well-Known Member

I make to many rant threads, I know. But I also wanna hear some other peoples stories to along with this rant of mine. But first, heres my rant.
    I started riding the bus a few days ago. Normally I'd always be driven to school since I'm only 15, but since theres been car troubles and mom is about to have a baby, I've had to start riding it. It should be the most simplest thing to do; get on and get off, but thats not how it is for me. Ever since I started riding it, people have talked so much shit to my face and behind my back. Even once I arrive at school it doesn't end. I get pointed out for a lot of reasons. Being shy, quiet, mature, fat, dressing like a guy often, and I think it also has something to do with me being white. Not many white people ride my bus, so yeah. Plus, I hate being stereotypical, but my neighborhood is ghetto. Yesterday morning the bus driver kept being rude to me and then the whole bus busted out laughing. Nobody would let me sit beside them so it took me a bit to find a place. All they do is give me looks like "BITCH YOU SIT HERE AND I'LL THROW YOU OFF THIS BUS" and start moving their stuff to the side. Its worser in the mornings than afternoons. I always try to get a seat closer to the front so I can get off faster and not have everyone looking at me and commenting about me. For example, today all the good seats were taken, so I had to chose one closer to the back. When it was time for me to get off, a girl started saying "here comes big girl, taking up that whole seat, you iz a big girl". Couple of other people looked and laughed. I did a PSSSH sound and mumbled bad stuff back and I think I heard her say "Psssh nothing". Fuckin stupid bitch wasn't so small herself. I'm sick of it. I'm sick of them all. I'm gonna end up getting into a fight and getting kicked off the bus, then that'll cause more problems for our family. I told my mother about everything lately though. She said she would start taking me again and picking me up again. I hate for her to hurt herself cause I can't sit down on a bus without getting in trouble. Christmas Break is nearly here though and I should be in my home school system soon. I really am craving a fight tomorrow and Friday though, just to have some good dreams to dream about during my holidays. ♥
    Eh, thats my rant. If you have a bus story to share or something, do so if you want to.

2. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

I use the London Underground

3. Illusion

P:
    I just can't be around people. :grr:

4. Kaos General

5. Illusion

My parents wont let me cause its quite a distance away. I really wouldn't mind that though. I'm just dealing with it right now. If I get in a fight, I get in a fight. My mother got in a ton of them on her bus when she was my age.

6. Kaos General

Invest in a ipod or a MP3 player then

7. Illusion

Eh, I got one. People still bother me though. I've been made fun of since I was 6 years old. Story of my damn life.

8. Kaos General

Oh ok, i live in the UK so no idea

9. Illusion

lol. Thats cool. Pretty sure something will be settled soon.

10. GreyCat

GreyCat Well-Known Member

Thats shit, that you get that grief off dickheads on the bus. Can you get a bike? Its a good way to get around, if your city has facilities for it. Sorry youre getting that grief,when youre just trying to get to school.

11. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

I like the old fashioned buses, there were loads in the 1970's where are they now, i need to know, badly.

12. Illusion

I wanna get me a bike, but parents wouldn't let me ride it to school cause of fear of being raped, shot, or something. I get mistaken for a guy 24/7, so not rape. However shot is a risk. I don't think you're allowed to at my school anyways. You either walk, ride bus, drive, or have someone drop you off/pick you up.

13. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

No,someone please, tell me where the double decker buses have all gone, i need to know, badly.

14. Illusion

Sorry, I don't know much about vehicles and stuff :l. Maybe someone else who reads this can answer your question.