I hate the pysh ward

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by seithkein, May 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seithkein

seithkein Well-Known Member

Last Saturday i tried to hurt myself and someone found me unconscious and now I'm stuck in the fucking hospital and they won't let me go home. I really hate this place and just wanted to know what are the things I could do so that they could let me go home early.
  2. SadDude1980

SadDude1980 Well-Known Member

Wooo, man I know that one. That's why "calling for help" isn't always a good thing. <mod edit: bunny - against the guidelines> I think being locked up, to me, is worse than death. I'll never let myself get locked up anywhere.
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2008
  3. PaintedCanvas

PaintedCanvas Active Member

This is something I'm really worried about. I'm planning on taking a particular lethal cocktail, which is pretty much fool proof, but I'm still worried that I'll be found before i die. <mod edit: bunny - against the guidelines>
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2008
  4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I do not agree...you should find someone you trust and try to work out what got you there in the first place...to pretend to be someone you are not, will not allow you to get the care you need...my 2 sense, J
  5. Kimi

Kimi Well-Known Member

I felt the same when I was there. Last year, I was asked if I want to stay at a hospital for my safety and I agreed. But that place is not suitable ppl who are suicidial. It was like a cell to be honest... No counselling and I was told that unless I stay in quiet and no crying, I had to stay longer. I demanded them to let me go home and I was sectioned... it was a horrible experience to be honest..
  6. wallflower

wallflower Well-Known Member

I was put in one because my parents made the mistake of thinking I was having a psychotic episode. Although, because I quit taking the medication they thought that this made me technically psychotic either way, because I am "sick" and need pills to remain stable.
  7. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Ah seith it seem's like they have got you in there like involuntarily or somthing like they have here in Australia.I think especially with the public system if they have you in hospital involuntarily it's up to them when they can/want to discharge you and if you're in voluntarily it's well more your choice really.

Recently I went into a Private Hospital and all I wanted to really do was go home the nurses constantly tried to get me to stay but I wanted to leave quite badly.I knoew it was a tough choice because of my Ocd do I stay or do I go?But I do understand where you're coming from especially if you feel you're restrained.While I was in hospital all I wanted to really do was sleep and be left alone.

What have you been up to while you have been in hospital and how are you feeling?
  8. bb564

bb564 Guest

I spoke to you shortly before this happened, why didn't you say something? I could have helped :sad:
  9. Izziebabystar

Izziebabystar Well-Known Member

join the club im in one 2
    slit my wrists agin 4 the 18th time this year
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.