I hate the way I feel.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by gracecoccyxface, Jul 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gracecoccyxface

gracecoccyxface New Member

This is the worst I've felt in such a long time and I simply don't know what to do. The last time I cried this much was the night I attempted suicide, 3 years ago. I hate being in this suicidal mindframe, it makes me feel so pathetic, like I'm unable to control my own emotions or something. Everybody else just moves on from their problems, but I can't do that.
    I hate being the miserable one, the one who never goes out, the one who forces a smile to stop people asking questions. I want out, but I don't want to disappoint my parents. My Dad would be absolutely distraught if I did that, and it makes me feel so guilty for feeling this way. But how else do I remove the pain unless I remove myself?
    x,.

2. Constantinos

Constantinos Well-Known Member

Hello Grace,

Crying is normal for all human beings, we all need to cry - i want you to leave yourself to cry as much as you want!

Each person is unique, each problem is unique, each person needs a different kind of therapy to solve the problems - this is absolutely normal as we are all unique to each other.

Feel free to share any details you may want, it helps a lot when you unload your pain, your thoughts and your feelings.

Do you currently go to a therapist?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.