I hate them!

Discussion in 'Bullying and Violence' started by Smashed-Up-Sanity, Oct 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smashed-Up-Sanity

Smashed-Up-Sanity Well-Known Member

I walk in to my drama class and people stare at me
    Some days i walk in and i get comments from the kids "why do you even bother showing? Its not like you do anything... you just sit there and do nothing" I have been called names and averyone hates me.
    I have walked out several times and i have skipped that class. I hate it and i cant stand being there.
    The teacher dont care, i have told my co-ordinator and he dont do much. Today though he just told me to go to the library (which i appreciated very much)
    Is anyone else in the same situation?
    what can i do?
    Sorry i just needed to type that up

2. Barbados

Barbados Well-Known Member

Just say to them why do you bother showing? you're shitty acting is embaressing and will never get you anywhere so you're wasting your time. Or maybe just see if you can drop drama. either way

3. wanttodie

wanttodie Well-Known Member

It's not easy to say that when there are 300-400 people doing that to you. You cant grab everyones collar and say that.

4. Blackness

Blackness Guest

that sucks, it'd be especially hard at school. Why do you keep turning up late? maybe try hard to get there on time. Drama class would be crap, I mean it's DRAMA like performing in front of people, eek, scary I dont know why you chose that class.
    and if you keep skipping class you may fail the class? I dunno but we would have at our school. Maybe swap classes..I'm not sure.
    I really hate those kind of asshole people who say shit like that too you! grrr

5. wanttodie

wanttodie Well-Known Member

believe me..this is not true..there was a time when i went through the same shit..i used to be late for a particular class on a regular basis and everyone would mock me in the most despicable manner...then one day, i told the teacher ,in front of the whole class, that i used to get late because of some other classes. i thought it would stop.it didn't. some of these guys were such bastards that they wouldn't let me sit near them pushing me out of the seat, not that i wanted to sit with them the class was just overstocked..some people just want to destroy you completely from the inside..thats what the real intention is..

6. squarenothing

squarenothing Member

I have been seriously bullied all of my life and still am. Like i had to take time off of school because kids wnated to shit kick me for doing nothing. One day about a year ago i realized somethin. FUCK EM! they're jsut a bunch of retarded kids who will just ammount to bein nuthing. Kids are douchebags and seriously dont care waht they think. An example of a situation i came across was some kid in my gym class started calling me a fag and blah blah blah and i just turned laughed and told him i dont give a shit waht some retarded go nowhere redneck thinks of me.

7. baofu

baofu Active Member

I support squarenothing opinion, screw bastards who don't know you, their opinion is just the way they can call the attention, if it weren't for you they would be bullied instead.

8. xCraigeX

xCraigeX Member

If you really dislike the class as a whole - drop it o_O.

9. Light_In_The_Dark

Light_In_The_Dark Well-Known Member

There are two options: 1. Drop the class, or 2. Earn everybodys respect in class

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.