I hate these days

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Prinnctopher's Belt, Jul 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prinnctopher's Belt

Prinnctopher's Belt Antiquities Friend SF Supporter

I have a lot of my family as friends on Facebook. And they all have things they're doing, going out, going out of town, etc. and no one ever asks me to join them. I don't get invitations for anything. When my birthday passed, one of my nieces called me to wish me a "happy" birthday, and then asked what did I do. No one called me and asked me if I wanted to do anything beforehand, so why give a fuck about it now? Obviously I didn't do shit. Everything I do is by myself and it's pointless and un-fun and embarrassing when everyone around you is with their friends and you're like an outcast all alone somewhere.

And it pisses me off when they ask "so what did you do?" because then I have to admit to how much of a loser I am and say that I didn't do anything. No one invited me to anything, no one invited me anywhere at anytime. My aunt evidently had some kind of event for her daughter's birthday, which was the day before mine, and they went to a restaurant and had a party, and a cookout and dadada... I wasn't even invited to these events. My grandmother sent me a Facebook message (never called me) and asked if I had any plans for my birthday. I said "no..." and then she's gonna ask me "what would you like to do" when she already knew they were gonna have a cookout and a party and go out here and there and all this shit, and didn't invite me. So I didn't even respond to that stupid ass question. "Would you like to invite some friends over for a cookout at Tammie's?" NO, I want you to invite ME to this unheard of cookout at Tammie's. And even though I didn't respond, she didn't even bother to call me, so obviously it was not a priority. I'm not going to ASK OTHERS to do something for my birthday. That's like asking other people "can you buy me a present for Christmas?" It's ridiculous, because if they care about you then you don't need to ask them to in the first place.

I don't like to ask people to spend time with me and I don't like to beg people if I can go out with them. I think it's more proper to be invited, and I take it that if I haven't received an invitation then I'm not welcomed, and I'm not going to be anyone's third or fifth wheel with people they actually have invited.

So today everyone is doing things for the fourth and no one has invited me to join them anywhere and they know I don't have anything to do. Obviously because I'm not someone they want to be around. Oh fucking well. It comes with the territory of always being alone and lonely and not feeling close to anyone.

2. Prinnctopher's Belt

Prinnctopher's Belt Antiquities Friend SF Supporter

meant to put this in my diary instead.

close this thread please

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.