I hate these feelings

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by duxburyboi, Nov 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. duxburyboi

duxburyboi New Member

I am 26, gay, and very depressed. Its strange because this depression really just got going a couple months ago and now most days I think of suicide atleast one. I dont want to kill myself. Well, I havent wanted to until today. Today was the first time when I actually had a real desire to commit suicide... and those thoughts just wont go away.
    I never finished college and I recently lost my job(both due to my anxiety and depression) which isnt helping things. I also havent been in a relationship... ever... and I am starting to really hate that. I am a little overweight and any time I try to talk to someone they just give me the "not my type" line because I am not a stereotypical gay guy (thin).
    I just am starting to feel like there is nothing left to live for. I am sick of sitting home in bed crying my eyes out.

I just dont know what to do any more.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2007
  2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

So don't sit alone at home and cry your eyes out. Keep crying them out here until you no longer need to cry. It isn't so much the suicide that you want. It is the release of the pain that you suffer each day. You can help find that release here. There are so many forums here that you can reach out in. There is one about realtionships and sexual orientation. Please keep reaching out until you find someone here that will be able to help you through all this. Be safe and try some other options.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.