I hate these things...

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Dust2Dust, Dec 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dust2Dust

Dust2Dust Account Closed

... I'm not very good at introductions. Even worse at taking about myself. Which is strange, because everyone’s favorite topic, is themselves. I don’t fault them for this, 'me' is all I know, right?

Well. Needles to say I'm suicidal. I have been for years to varying degrees. But as of the past few it has been the worst. I know I need to talk. I just don't know how. I know I need help. I just don't know if I'm strong, or weak, enough to seek it out.

-Dust

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I know what you mean, I'm horrible at introduction posts.

Anyway, hi and welcome. I hope you find support and understanding here. My PM box is always open if you feel like talking.

3. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Cat Lady Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello and welcome!

Glad you found us, sorry you aren't feeling well.

:hug:

Have a look around and keep posting!

4. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

hi dust2dust.. welcome. by posting here you have already started reaching out for some help.. now that you made that step please keep it going..Jim

5. SaraRose

SaraRose Well-Known Member

Dust2Dust I know what you mean about intro posts. When I write them I always erase what I write because it always seems stupid. When I first started here I really didn't write that much about myself. But as time goes on here you'll find a lot of amazing people.

If you ever wanna talk I'm always here to listen! :hug:

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun just be you okay post away we are listening I do hope you know this place is a great place to find the support you are looking for hugs

7. Dust2Dust

Dust2Dust Account Closed

Thank you all for your warm greetings and encouragements. This is all pretty difficult for me, as I'm not quite sure where to go from here. Or even exactly sure what I'm looking for.

-Dust

8. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Dust2Dust.. maybe some more words from you here just what is on your mind now.. also lots more forums here about specific stuff;.. little at a time maybe saying what is relavant to you and are going thru.. we don't bite and a lot of experience on here with just about everything.. Jim

9. Comrade Napoleon

Comrade Napoleon Well-Known Member

Nice to meet you Dust! Whether or not you think you aren't strong enough to talk to someone. You were strong to log on here and have to courage to reach out. This is an environment where several people here are dealing with similar issues and are willing to talk with you. I hope you find this site as helpful as I did.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.