I hate this life, I wish it would end

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Starlight, Jun 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starlight

Starlight New Member

Whats the point in living when its so painful? and no one would care if you died? I hate this life and I want it to be over. All I think about are the many ways I can kill myself. It would be so easy and then I wouldn't have to feel like this anymore, this life wasn't meant for me..I think theres a better one for me somewhere. Theres nothing for me here.

2. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

Hi starlight..

welcome to SF.. glad you found us :hug:
    i posted a very simular thread on here a little while ago.. i was convinced 'life didnt like me' and i would be better off gone.. was one of my worst times.. and like you.. the thought of ending it all just consumed me 24/7..somehow though i made it through.. and things got a little better with time.. things can get better for you too.. although i know that probably sounds impossible right now.. give yourself some time to step back and asses how your feeling.. rather than acting on it straight away..x

If you can talk to a family member or anyone you know about how your feeling.. it could help you..remember the samaritains are always on the other end of the phone too.. if you wanted to talk to someone in person..

Take care of yourself.. and feel free to pm me anytime.. x

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Starlight, Welcome to the forums.. Have you ever been on meds?? They can help but it takes a while to find what works for you...Also if you can try and find a therapist.. It helps to get all this off your chest and get positive feed back..Feel free to tell us more about what has triggered you..We are here to help support you..I wish you all the best..

4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

hi starlight and welcome....
    tell us more about what's got you to this point....
    why do you think noone would care if you were gone?

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Sorry you are in so much pain but people would care it is just your depression thoughts takingover telling you this People would definetly care Glad your posting keep doing so okay get the pain out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.