I hate this world, i hate reality.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Orlando, May 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Orlando

Orlando Member

How the fuck do I even begin? This world sucks! Life sucks! It will NEVER get better as long as I am alive. I triedeverything! I'm so fucking tired of failing all the time. I'm tired of thinking that one day I'll find a way to numb the pain of living. Sure, some people have it alright, even good, but what about the ones who suffer in life? My depression is SO severe, it hurts.

I tried suicide once, about a year ago, and needless to say, I failed. Maybe it was a sign that everything's gonna get better? WRONG. I hate reality. I wish I could just live in a fantasy world where the forests are enchanted, we're all happy, young, and eternal, but no. Shit doesn't work that way, does it? Fuck you, reality. I hate this world more then the English language could describe. I wish reality itself would just fuck off into the lowest, darkest abyss in the whole multiverse, and rot there for fucking eternity.

This whole world is nothing but a bad joke. Someone wake me up when...fuck, don't wake me up at all.< edit mod total eclilpse method >
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2013
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

i have been told my reality is not the only reality that is int his world there are many realities but because of my depression i only see a dark reality hun I too wish we could all just be at peace I am sorry you are suffering so. Hope you continue to reach out here and talk and vent because it does feel good to take out some of the pain in words here. I had to delete the last part of your post hun no methods can be posted here against rules but noone will volunteer hun we are all here to support each other Hugs to you if ok
  3. Much afraid

Much afraid Well-Known Member

I'm sorry Orlando. I can relate to what you've shared. It is really hard when depression is strangling me; that's when I most wish Disney told the truth as I was growing up but it was all fairy tales, fiction. :/

Thank you for sharing. I hope you keep posting so you can get some of the sadness and anger out. Vent all you need to ~ we've all been in similar places and I'm sure, for me any way, we'll be there again sooner than we'd like. ♥
  4. crossroads

crossroads Member

I agree. There is so much pain and suffering. You watch the news, people starving, people in slavery, people killing each other, people persecuted, man's inhumanity to man and animals.... The world is out of control. I often wish that a meteor would hit and wipe the slate clean. But that probably won't happen for thousands, maybe millions of years. I don't know what the answer is. I don't want to kill myself and hurt the people who care about me. But the pain is really more than I can take a lot of the time. It would be so much easier to be a narcissist who doesn't feel any pain for the suffering, who doesn't give a crap about anything but their gratification for the moment. That's not me and apparently it's not you. I wish I knew what to do to make it better.
  5. LostInMyDaydreams

LostInMyDaydreams Well-Known Member

Hello there Orlando. You're not alone. Reality really is a killer. There's a lot of pain I saw myself, even at a young age and I try to hide it away, store it away. Anything so I can't think about it, but overtime memories come back.

I daydream a lot myself and it helps me cope with reality. Writing and reading is what keeps me together. I no longer watch the news anymore or listen to the radio. I'm aware of horrible things that happen but I've very sensitive to hearing about those things. Try to find an outlet for yourself. Trust me you're not alone in this.
  6. crossroads

crossroads Member

I daydream a lot, too, Rose. I pretend my mother is still here with me. When I watch tv, I pretend she is beside me in her wheelchair. I daydream about washing or combing her hair or giving her a bedbath in the evening. I pretend she is taking a nap in the next room. I pretend everything is peaceful.
  7. I freaking agree with you OP.
  8. I'm Not Dead

I'm Not Dead Member

I feel the same way, OP.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.