• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

I hate this

Ive felt sick and nervous for hours now idk why I feel like I’m running out of time for everything but I physically can’t do anything I feel so week and helpless. It’s taken me ages to even write this I feel so sick I want to rip my guts out how do I make this stop I hate feeling like this randomly it’s making me so frustrated about everything too on top of how anxious I already felt about everything I feel like I’m running out of time with which makes it even worse cus they’re such small things like the one bloody piece of homework I haven’t done and then one chapter I haven’t read and the people I haven’t replied to cus I’ve not wanted to talk to people but now I want to and I get anxious every time I go to open their messages I end up not talking to ppl for days. I want to cry and I don’t even have the effort to. I want this to stop

EmB

Absolute Peach!
Hey, sounds like you've got a lot on your plate. Take a few deep breaths and step back a second. Ask yourself what's important to do? What's more important? Make a list of everything, rank them and work through them.

This is maybe bad advice, but honestly, if you need to skip on a piece of homework just to give yourself a break, do it. Talk to your teachers and they may be understanding. I often didn't hand my homework on time but because my teachers knew my situation, they were really helpful. Try and make these things on your side rather than against you, get the teachers to understand, explain to your friends you're a bit stressed so replies may be slow things like that. And make time for a breather, or you'll come to one big meltdown - no one can go on like that forever, so give yourself time to breathe. And be kind to yourself!

Sending hugs, take it easy

Hey, sounds like you've got a lot on your plate. Take a few deep breaths and step back a second. Ask yourself what's important to do? What's more important? Make a list of everything, rank them and work through them.

This is maybe bad advice, but honestly, if you need to skip on a piece of homework just to give yourself a break, do it. Talk to your teachers and they may be understanding. I often didn't hand my homework on time but because my teachers knew my situation, they were really helpful. Try and make these things on your side rather than against you, get the teachers to understand, explain to your friends you're a bit stressed so replies may be slow things like that. And make time for a breather, or you'll come to one big meltdown - no one can go on like that forever, so give yourself time to breathe. And be kind to yourself!

Sending hugs, take it easy
thank you i did take your advice and wrote some things down but I haven’t got through it all but thank you its also nice to know other people have spoke to their teachers about stuff as it’s something I’m quite hesitant about doing thank you 😊

EmB

Absolute Peach!
thank you i did take your advice and wrote some things down but I haven’t got through it all but thank you its also nice to know other people have spoke to their teachers about stuff as it’s something I’m quite hesitant about doing thank you 😊
I can understand the hesitancy, trust me - the only reason I ended up talking to teachers was basically because my counsellor nudged me into it, but it was the best thing I did. Once I did do that, everything was a lot easier.

As for the list, don't worry! Work your way through it at your own pace and make sure you cross out as you go, so you can see how far you've gone :) I found it helpful to see I was halfway, or whatever it was!

Sending hugs

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$600.00
Goal
$255.00