I. Hate.This.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Tigress ♡

✮ You are worth it ✮
Staff Alumni
Sorry, I keep complaining about staying at home but just as I was about to experience freedom and get my mental health fixed, my hopes dashed away thanks to the sudden increase in covid cases here. Lockdown, you guessed it. This is so fucking stupid.
Now I am forced to study at home. Do everything at home. How am I suppose to do all of these in a fking abusive environment?
Why does my good times always have to fall apart *blue
I hate this. I hate this I hate this I hate I hate this I hate this.I seriously hate this

Hey @The Tigress ♡ let me tell you i completely understand what you're going through at the moment my good times are falling apart too. Just as things started getting better for me something happened and now chaos is happening again. I too wish these terrible things would just vanish but please don't give up hope.. i wish i could say more but the least i could do is give empathy and comfort if it make's you feel at least 1% better.. you are seriously an amazing person and im so glad i met someone who finally understands me.. and others who understand each other as well. we are all here for you in your in trouble and have anything bad on your mind *hug maybe try talking to a therapist or talk to other family members that would like for you to stay with them? Just please don't end it all or do anything to harm yourself.. please you are seriously worth it friend! *hugI wish you luck and the best in whatever you are going through.. please don't give up..

Were all together

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Sorry, I keep complaining about staying at home but just as I was about to experience freedom and get my mental health fixed, my hopes dashed away thanks to the sudden increase in covid cases here. Lockdown, you guessed it. This is so fucking stupid.
Now I am forced to study at home. Do everything at home. How am I suppose to do all of these in a fking abusive environment?
Why does my good times always have to fall apart *blue
I hate this. I hate this I hate this I hate I hate this I hate this.I seriously hate this[/QUOTE[/QUOTE
*console

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I wish covid would just fucking vanish
Its hard on all of us hun :( I just hope things will improve too. There really isn't much more we can do that hope and wish it vanishes or they find a vaccine soon. I'm sorry you are stuck in an abusive environment, that is horrendous and I hope ye're restrictions ease soon so you can find some ease of relief. We are here for you. *hug *hug *hug xxx

The Tigress ♡

✮ You are worth it ✮
Staff Alumni
And plus. I feel like I'm being picked on. They have been asking me to do house chores since I came back. Seriously? They haven't been cleaning the floor/toilet while I was living away at campus. Seems like they have been waiting so bad for my arrival back home just so I'd clean their shit. For free.

I feel that this is totally unfair because I have already so much on my plate and plus is not like they allow me to use most part of the house. I'm not saying that I shouldn't be asked to do chores, but like at least divide the task right? Such that I will not have to complete everything by myself. I mean it's crazy because my classes ends at 6pm then I have to do chores after that by which time I feel so tired and end up finishing at 12 am.

I just want to go back to campus : (

MisterBGone

SF Supporter
And plus. I feel like I'm being picked on. They have been asking me to do house chores since I came back. Seriously? They haven't been cleaning the floor/toilet while I was living away at campus. Seems like they have been waiting so bad for my arrival back home just so I'd clean their shit. For free.

I feel that this is totally unfair because I have already so much on my plate and plus is not like they allow me to use most part of the house. I'm not saying that I shouldn't be asked to do chores, but like at least divide the task right? Such that I will not have to complete everything by myself. I mean it's crazy because my classes ends at 6pm then I have to do chores after that by which time I feel so tired and end up finishing at 12 am.

I just want to go back to campus : (
I
Wish you could just magically appear here & stay or leave for as long as you please - i d leave you alone & stay away from you, miss the independent, and you could do whatever you want: whenever you want. . ; )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00