I hate this

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by HolyManThisSucks, Mar 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yeah so I have had a big problem lately. In one of my classes at school there is only about 15 ppl in it but all of them hate me for no reason. They call me nasty names and insults, and it is really getting to me. I tried going in with the impression "i dont care what they think" but it didnt work out. I have ran out of ideas. I want to tell my parents but I cant gather up the strength to do so. I have skipped this class numerous times because i hate it so much. The thing is if i do tell someone im afraid im going to be stuck in the same class and then all the people will really hate me because i told on them. I just wish i could get this one lousy class changed then my life would literally be great but I can not get this off my back :(.

2. x.R.x

x.R.x Well-Known Member

sorry to hear you're going through this :sad: a similar thing happened to me and a few of my mates in one of our classes. there was 4 of us, except the rest of the class all knew each other well so when the year started out it was pretty divided - us 4 and then the rest of the class lol. they would talk to us nicely outside the class and even on their own in lesson but as a group...well you know how it is :mellow: anyway, it ended up with the teacher bringing everyone together and saying how he and had noticed some tension between the class and could we all get past it blah blah...after that it wasn't so divided as it was, though there still was quite a few nasty looks going around - none of us told the teacher though, but the rest of the class thought otherwise.
    anyways what i'm attempting to say (i realise i'm not really making much sense here) is that maybe try having a quiet word with your teacher? if you let them know that you don't want the class to know you told then surely the teacher will respect that?

thats what i think :smile: if you just leave it, things will carry on the way they are

3. i would do that but whenever they are insulting me and stuff i am surrounded by them and they say it so only i can hear it, and my teacher is a bit of a prick :( i could always drop out, it is seriously bothering me that much

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2008
  4. x.R.x

x.R.x Well-Known Member

i know it's easy for me to say, but i wouldn't drop out because of them...you might regret it later if you do
    what kind of things are they saying to you? (you don't have to answer that if it's too personal)

5. it is about my physical apperance and it is destroying my self esteem :( i hope i can bring up the courage to talk to my parents about it, im going to skip the class tomorrow

6. x.R.x

x.R.x Well-Known Member

yeah, try and talk to your parents if you can! if it's really bothering you to the point of considering to drop out then you really do need to let someone know, hard as it may be
    if you keep skipping the class it won't do you any favours in the long term, especially if your grades start to slip etc. (speaking from personal experience)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.