i hate this

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Shezamura, May 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shezamura

Shezamura Well-Known Member

well, i havent posted something on here in a long time.im upset because i just cant get that fucking image out of my mindi really hate how she is such a ***** now. you know, she has had over sexual relations with over 4 people in the past 6 months we have been separated? that sounds whorish to me. how many have i had? just one. one and that was with her when we still dated!!! why does it hurt me so much to concieve the image of her begging who shes with to "give it" to her? she used to say that to me. not ever fucking guy in the world. i hate life yo.... i want to cut, and i havent cut in a long time.its just tempting... so very tempting cause i just want to forget her and i cant. how fucking gay is that? same image... same thing i always see in my mind. her getting fucked by some random guy and her doing all the special things she did with me.... its so stupid... just like life.
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

It's not stupid. You care about her, and so it hurts. Is there anything at all, besides cutting, that distracts you, helps you to forget about her?
  3. Alliance

Alliance Well-Known Member

She isn't worth it. One of these days you'll realize how stupid and unattractive she is anyway. Go find a nicer and cuter girl.

The girl that dumped me in January looks like she gained 20 pounds or something since then. I guess she's been hittin' the Ben & Jerry's every night to cope with getting over me.
  4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Sounds like you are still going thru greif. That is the first step to greif, anger will follow.. I don't remeber the rest of the steps because anger is all I needed to get over my fiance'...My daughter showed me a picture of my exwife who I haven't seen in over twenty years. Boy has she gotten ugly..Don't miss her at all..You will get past this, it takes time..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.