I hate this

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Attiusca, Dec 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Attiusca

Attiusca Member

Lately some nudes of myself have been spread across the internet.

I spent the past years on runescape forums pretending to be a guy. Lately some people managed to find my Stickam account and watch me strip and pleasure myself.

Screenshots were taken and soon they spread across the forums like wildfire.

I constantly get sexual phone calls. It's not my fault I did this. I have a past of being sexually abused by an alchoholic father, I just wanted to find somewhere I could belong but now I see it's wrong.

Guys refer to my breasts as fat bumps because I am obese. I'm not safe anywhere anymore, not the internet, not Runescape, not even at home.

I'm on the verge of killing myself. <Mod Edit:Shades-methods>I hate this! People keep messaging me calling me fat and asking for more nudes.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2009
  2. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

The internet isn't really worth it.

Just delete any accounts associated with it and start anew.

As for home, I don't know the extent so I can't say much.
  3. Attiusca

Attiusca Member

I can't start anew! I've tried and people still find me! I don't know what else to do!

My father beats me whenever he's drunk, my mom is gone most of the time and I just can't have peace at all.
  4. Attiusca

Attiusca Member

Look at what someone sent me just a few weeks ago!

5. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

Maybe you should call the police or something, because I'm assuming this would be verging on sexual harrassment. And as for the phone calls etc, see if you can change your number. It's unfortunate you have these sick pricks that make the internet a toxic place :(.
  6. Disappear

Disappear Well-Known Member

Dont mean to be rude but...it's not good to say things like that. You cant put your life into the hands of a forum or strangers posting and make people feel bad if they don't. If you need help then ring a suicide hotline..
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2009
  7. Neverhappyalwayssad

Neverhappyalwayssad Well-Known Member

Change your number, change your online name since you've used it here, probably be good to start anew. Run ad-aware, virus programs. Call the police for the ones calling you. That's sexual harament and is agaisnt the law(in most US states), specially if your under 18.
  8. Attiusca

Attiusca Member

I took your advice and still...
  9. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

Yup, definetely one to get authorities involved in and start afresh. They can't use your pics like that.
  10. molotov

molotov Well-Known Member

really? changing your number didn't help? how are they getting your number..? er, well, change it again and make sure it is unlisted, maybe.. and set your number to come up as "anonymous" when you ring out. there are also services where you can find out the last number that called you, could help you either block the numbers or get the police on their trail or both.

have you taken the pics down and deleted both your runescape and stickam accounts? if you haven't, do so.. if you still want to get on runescape then do it with a new account and use a proxy server when you log in, but may be time to cut your losses there just to be safe. and yeah, if you're using the same screen name here as there, might ask the mods to change it.. and not publicize the change... and that goes for anywhere you use this screen name. reset your passwords wherever just in case, too. set any of your facebook or myspace or whatever profiles to "private" or take them down, and anywhere you've posted your contact details or even your full name online, erase it.

i am very glad someone saw this within the hour. i just saw this thread for the first time right now or i'd have responded.. i really hope you call a crisis center if things get too bad, i can't promise i'll be awake at 3 am next time but i want you to hang in there anyway!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.