I hate this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon

Staff Alumni
It's 12.30, and I don't know if it's tiredness or coffee, but I'm on a downhill slope here >_<

Everything's going wrong lately.

I think my Nan is dying.

My mum AND my step-dad are both ill (not seriously, but enough to keep them at home), and my mum is now suffering from a stress-related disorder.

I feel like I can't do anything right. Every wrong thing that I do is picked up on and criticised, and every right thing that I do is ignored.

I just feel...

I don't know.

*sigh*

BlackPegasus

It is understandable why you are feeling this way. It sounds like a lot is going on that is out of your control. That is a lot of pressure to have on your shoulders and it is times like that that one needs extra encouragement and support. Maybe try to reward yourself in a positive way when you know you've done something well. It's alright to feel proud and praise ourselves from tiem to time. Often it is easier to criticise than to praise so perhaps you can also let your family know how you feel. Although we are sometimes given a responsibility to take care of a parent (if this applies to you) we shouldn't allow that to destroy our lives. We need to take breaks and do good things for ourselves. Your mothers stress related disorder no doubt can cause her to sometimes act in ways that hurt you. When it gets too bad don't feel bad about taking a break and doing something healthy to relax. You need to take care of you during all this.

Sorry I'm not clear headed right now so I hope this makes sense and is of help. You do a good job helping people here though and there's something you can feel good about.

Mia

*echoes*
:hug: :hug: :hug: I'm sorry you're feeling this way. If there's anything I can do...
Well, you know where I am.
:hug: :hug: :hug:

Forgotten_Man

Hmmm well sorry to hear about the losses in your life... I have found that people only criticize a good job. Especially if it is something they normally do... so try not to let them get to you... no matter how hard it is, I know how hard it is too. I wish I could be of more help...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00