I HATE this!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by yourloveisalie, Aug 27, 2010.

1. My mom really frustrates me. Sometimes she'll act like she loves me and buy me things and other times she's criticizing me. She'll be like, "_____, you need to put cream on your face you're breaking out." a BAZILLION times a day, and she'll get really upset if I forget to thank her for something.
    Yesterday I wasn't feeling well and we were celebrating her birthday and after cake I went upstairs to take a shower and while I was in the shower she was yelling at me because I went in the shower after the celebrations. Wth?
    She also tells me I need to lose weight and if I make any comments about me being fat she'll just ignore them.
    Don't even get me started on my dad. He yells at me for NO reason even after I do all the chores and get them right. It's so obvious they favorite my brothers and my straight A+ sister over me. :(

2. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

:hug: Im sorry you feel like your parents dont love you. That is the worst feeling in the world. :( If you need to talk more im here. Just drop me a pm :) If you have msn and would rather chat there let me know :hug:

3. Ihatemyselfalot

Ihatemyselfalot Banned Member

That's really awful, just stay and talk, and we can give you some moral support.

I used to hate having a crappy family life, I would get crap about stuff all the time.
    But tbh, now that I don't feel like I have much of a family, I feel kinda liberated.

4. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

It sucks not having a good family support

5. Thanks for the support. :) My mom just told me today that if I'm not nice, get good grades and do everything for my parents then the money that's in my name that they have control over, I won't get. They'll use it for whatever. And there's like $10,000 at LEAST in there. One time I couldn't deal with everything and I was ready to move out but my parents forbid me to. Some of my friends (a couple ex) said that I should talk to a counselor once school starts. Idk what to do :/