i hate titles

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Kairo, Mar 6, 2014.

1. Kairo

Kairo Well-Known Member

It’s 21 minutes after my former best friend’s birthday. This was a terrible day, I miss him a lot. I don’t know how he is. I wanted to talk to him so much today but I can’t...I can’t even wish him a happy birthday.
    I hate myself so much, I could only think about killing myself i just held the weapon and stared at it and wished. Im sorry im so screwed up i hope youre happy and had a good day and i care about you so much. i just have to say it somewhere. Happy birthday

2. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

Hey, Sour. So sorry you day was so bad. Birthdays and Anniversaries can be torture. I don't know what happened between you and your best friend, but hope some day you will reconcile. For what its worth, my experience shows that very few friends last for a life time. I have grown apart from many of mine. Stay with us, put the weapon down. You are very much loved in chat.

3. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

Friends are forgiving. It's never too late to reach out and to explain your feelings and trials. My friends are my support. When I cry they cry. When I am angry they empathize. Life is too painful to deal with alone. No one expects you to either.Especially friends. Open up and allow others in. :hug: