i hate titles

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Kairo, Mar 6, 2014.

1. Kairo

Kairo Well-Known Member

It’s 21 minutes after my former best friend’s birthday. This was a terrible day, I miss him a lot. I don’t know how he is. I wanted to talk to him so much today but I can’t...I can’t even wish him a happy birthday.
    I hate myself so much, I could only think about killing myself i just held the weapon and stared at it and wished. Im sorry im so screwed up i hope youre happy and had a good day and i care about you so much. i just have to say it somewhere. Happy birthday

2. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Alumni

Hey, Sour. So sorry you day was so bad. Birthdays and Anniversaries can be torture. I don't know what happened between you and your best friend, but hope some day you will reconcile. For what its worth, my experience shows that very few friends last for a life time. I have grown apart from many of mine. Stay with us, put the weapon down. You are very much loved in chat.

3. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

Friends are forgiving. It's never too late to reach out and to explain your feelings and trials. My friends are my support. When I cry they cry. When I am angry they empathize. Life is too painful to deal with alone. No one expects you to either.Especially friends. Open up and allow others in. :hug: