i hate today!!!!!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by mdmefontaine, Feb 26, 2009.

1. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

i hate today. it is just not a nice day. my hair looked awful; my car needs washing but i can't figure out the instructions for the car wash b/c they are in french! oh frig it. my soon-to-be ex is back home from flying so i have to stay hidden in my room. my therapist DUMPED me today! said no reason to keep seeing me ! wtf! what does that mean. she says i am severely depressed but dumps me! . .it is not a money issue. she says she can not help me! i do not understand! then i think i lost a friend today too and i am sad and upset that that friend did not even like me enough to say goodbye!
    could have said goodbye. but that means the friend didn't consider me a real friend. that makes me sooooooo sad on top of the already CRAPPY! so i guess i am SCRAPPY! ha ha (a laugh. amazing) what will happen next??

did i say i hate today?? yeah i hate it. bleccchhh. leaves a bad taste in my mouth, this day.
    ah, life sucks then you die. why friggin bother. i wish people would stop dumping me though :blue:
  2. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Massive hugs Terri :arms:

I can't add to what I've already said in PM but I just wanted to give you some hugs here too.

:hug: :console: :hug:
  3. soliloquise

soliloquise Well-Known Member

i am sending a hug squish too x
  4. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

:hug: :hug: :hug:
  5. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I think days like today are made so that when a better one comes along, we can really appreciate it. And I'd say from your post your next good day is going to be a whopper to make up for this crap one. So in the mean time while you wait for that good one to come... go take a nice long hot shower and heck even sing a few lines from a favorite song, take a much deserved rest and who knows maybe tomorrow will be that good day!!! Sending ya one of my biggest hugs hun.
  6. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

Yeah, Ive been dumped before also because they said they couldn't help me :dry: I couldn't understand that either, ridiculous. I also got dumped once because....... wait for it....... I wasn't getting any better! go figure THAT one out lol. I bet they didn't even refer you to somebody who could help you either. I don't know :dunno: beggers belief sometimes lol

I just wanted you to know Terri, you are not alone in this, I've heard it a few times.

Like Itmahanh said ^^ You must have a great day coming because, if anybody deserves it, YOU do! You are a wonderful person and, you are a lot stronger than you think you are :wink: If I were you I would look for a better therapist too.

Lea :hug:
  7. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

sorry you have been dumped twice terri, not a good feeling i know.

get a new therapist and forget this friend hunni.
  8. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

giant huge squishy :hug: coming your way from me x
  9. ~Claire

Massive hugs hunny :arms: :hug: :console:
  10. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

C'mere :arms: and have a hug :hug: :)
  11. mdmefontaine

....thanks for the hugs and support.....no way possible, to thank you enough...... you are all the greatest people ever . and i'm so sorry for complaining. life is crap. but...YOU are all the best... :blub::hug:
  12. ~Claire

If you need to talk you know where I am hun. Sending you all the hugs in the world ((((Terri)))).
  13. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

sending you loads more :hug:'s because you do deserve them and dont ever think that you dont :hug:

:console: you know where i am if you need to talk x
  14. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Count me in also..I am sending you a ((((BIG BEAR HUG!!!))))
  15. plates

plates Well-Known Member

:hug:s you. What you're going through sounds awful.

And wtf, why did that therapist dump you? I went through something similar and I just spiralled downward. You know what she said, that what I was going through was 'too big' for her: :huh:

grrrr. I know what it feels like to be dumped like that :hug:
  16. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

i'm sending RS your way baby :tongue:
  17. mdmefontaine

aww.... thanks for the RS..... will wait - just for that! :wink: xxxxx (hug) xxxx
  18. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

always on my mind terri, your an angel xx
  19. mdmefontaine

i think you are MY angel ...... you are quite lovely...... xxxxxx