• Both the iOS/ Apple iPhone/ iPad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recieve a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

i hate waiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I´ve got this friend who lives far from me. Now he's on holidays but in the last email i told him all the cuts thing is to get attention. i know it is not, i know cuts are the way i have to punish myself for being so horrible(n a way to keep my brain busy with physical pain). But now he may think i am tryin to get his attention and he may think i dont deserve his love anymore.ARG! why is he on holidays NOW!? I cant stand the waiting :( i wont email him anymore cos then he'll think "oh ya, she wants to get attention" i told him that cos a person told me "u're like those stupid teens who wants to get attention and cut themselves and then go 'I am so down that i´ve cut myself' ". and I stupidly believed him. i dont knwo what I'll do if lose him... w/out him there's no one to talk to and there's no reason to keep my promise (not to harm myself). now i am sure i messed it up, now he wont want to know from me anymore... i know i am like a weight he has to wear on his shoulders since i´m always down. i´d been thinking i was not gd for him and i wanted to keep him away from me. then i changed my mind and thought he was old enough to decide wether I'm good for him or not. i also decided i'd try to push my negativity away so he didnt have to hear my cries anymore ... but if he has already decided I aint gd for him there's no point in tryin to get rid of negativity, there's no point in no harming myself... life sucks... and it sucks even more w/out him
:( I shoulnt send him another email, should I? now he'll think i'm a lier... I've broken my promise, but i tried not to...maybe he 's better off without me...n maybe he has not even read the email...
meh, I am ridiculous :( it's all my fault

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$345.00
Goal
$255.00