I hate you world

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by morning rush, Oct 2, 2010.

1. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

life fucking sucks...the only way it seems for me to get a relationship would be to shut my mouth and never talk...what the fuck is wrong with me? and it doesn't matter what I buy, spend or whatever(not that I can spend big, I'm poor) but even if I had the money, it wouldn't make me any happier...to be honest, I don't know anymore what would make me happy...nothing appeals to me...so why bother living...the fucking cycle never ends...

I got nothing, am nothing so why bother...why bother living to be tortured, humiliated and made to feel like your crazy...I hate you world...I really do...

2. MiraWolf95

MiraWolf95 Account Closed

I can relate so much to how you feel. I tend to live in my own lil' world most times and set my own rules. I can't stand normal society. I hate pretty much everything about the world today.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

People can be very cruel i know that is why you and i chose to love animals because they return our love. I hope know there are kind people out there like yourself like people here on this forum. Not everyone judges i think you are one of the kindest people i have had the priviledge of knowing Hate the ignorant yes but they are the ones that need more help then us. I hope you feel better soon okay hug your critters for me okay sending hugs you way:hugtackles::hugtackles::pinkrose: