I hate you.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by An Agonizing Life, Jun 3, 2007.

1. To ME:

Why the hell are you so FUCKED UP??? You can't even kill yourself successfully! You're stuck on the fricking computer for every second of your life! You may spend a third of your life sleeping, but you're also spending a third on your COMPUTER. Get your act together and stop failing so miserably. Go to school, do your homework, and earn good grades? Sound simple? It should be.

You're an ugly disgrace. Every time I see you in the mirror, I can't bear to see the deformed, horrible face that I've grown so accustomed with. Your reflection SICKENS me. Just go find a scalpel to mutilate your face. You'll look better that way, without a doubt. Better yet, find a cudgel and slam it right on the side of your head. Yeah, that'll work.

And your brain....Is there anything to even talk about??? It's like a fucking melon, hollow and empty. Might as well use it as a melon and blow it to smithereens. You can't even think properly. Seeing you think is like watching a snail crawl up the driveway--both events result in NOTHING. You suck. Period. Just GTFO. Stop hogging my resources, bitch. Arghh.
  2. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

sounds like my world. except i don't sleep 1/3 of my time. i'm here. another californian. welcome to the forum. i live in the bay area. if you ever wnat to talk i'm here to listen. up to you take care.
  3. -Deception-

-Deception- Well-Known Member

This is pretty close to my reaction when I look into the mirror and see a ghost staring back at me. I am but a shadow of my own self ever sliding further into the abyss.

Don't think I'm the right person to alleviate the pain you're going through. I don't even know if it's possible. All I can say is that I know what it's like.