I hate you

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by *dilligaf*, Oct 17, 2009.

1. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Okay so this is only going to make sense to the few people who know my past ... feel free to ignore it, just need to rant. Also want to point out that it's not aimed at anyone from here.

I hate you. Talking about you tonight just reminded me of how much I fucking hate you. I hate you for what you have done to me. I hate you for what you have done to my family.

OMG I can't even explain how much hate and anger is building up inside me right now.

go rot!!!!!!

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Good venting go even louder if you think it will help It is good to get all that hate out I hope you are feeling a little better now take care

3. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Have you ever thought of a voodoo doll? (lol). I buy mine from a vending machine at walmart and they are hanging on my purse (honest to God). There is one for my ex, my little guys Dad, a bitch I once thought of as a friend and an old lawyer. Going today to get another one for my reeve!!!! Be more than happy to pick one up for you and send it your way(lol). Glad you got that out!!!

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:eek:hmy: I didnt see this last night when I was talking to you, sorry :hug:

Hope you're feeling better today hun, did you try the suggestion? :hug:

5. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

OMG I LOVE that idea!!!!!

No worries hun :hug:

And yeah, well I'm juswt about to do it now :hug: