I hate

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by MoAnamCara, Mar 30, 2013.

1. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Being on my own and not being able to do stupid stuff and get stupid machines running.

Major stupid meltdown. ¥*+£^€!#%~€+**£¥^#. F it.

2. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

First kick it, and then see if someone can help, like me?

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Welcome to my world,...phone???

4. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Don't even talk to me about machines. The other day I had a fluid pump, insulin pump and PEG pump all beeping at me. I'd go and fix them then as soon as I walked out the room they would start up again. I was hearing them in my sleep! Then yesterday I ran some fluids through the pump, set it all up nicelt, press start then *beep beep beep*. So I ran it all through again then *beep beep beep* it took me 15 minutes to sort the bloody thing out. In the end I shouted at it saying "what do you want from me?!?!?". They haunt me in my sleep these machines do. Bloody hate them!

5. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

It was a new piece of something and I didn't want to kick it incase I have to bring it back!!!

I hope we all have better days with cooperative technology.

6. Much afraid

Much afraid Well-Known Member

Don't know what the machine is but I say curse away! They're bloody annoying, all if them!

7. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Well - it turns out I had a valve in the wrong way. D'oh me.

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: to you. Technology sometimes needs a kick in the ass :biggrin:

9. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Thanks - I need a kick in the arse sometimes too!!

10. flowers

flowers Senior Member

machines and I do not see eye to eye. I do not understand them. And they do not cooperate with me. Its a mutual misunderstanding. So I hear ya, Mo. For the first year i had my laptop I called it ' the foe" We do better with each other now. But it still only tolerates me. I hope you and your machine are doing better today. :hug: