i hate

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by lifes_cruel01, Apr 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lifes_cruel01

lifes_cruel01 Active Member

I hate how it's not called rape when your married. My dad always used to rape my mum infront of my sister, brother and I. But when she reported it, the pigs didn't care. That's probably what effected me into not telling anyone when I was sexually abused in fosta care at the age of 9...yeah, the dude threatened me by saying that if I told anyone what he'd done (which was to rub his dick against my pussy til he came) he'd rape me. And no I didn't tell someone. Mum just knew one day that something had happened because I was always happy and bubbly and fun to be with before the incident, but then suddenly became withdrawn from the world. So anyways, the incident with my mum in turn sorta became the incident with me and Nathan...thank god I haven't seen him since.
    But then again, now every time me and my boyfriend do anything like that, I become really tense...yeah, I think that was a random rant, but I dunno

2. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

Hey there,

Sorry I don't really know what to say, but I just wanted to let you know that I've read it and that I"m sorry that you had to see this horrible thing happening to your mother and then had such a horrible thing happening to yourself :sad:

Sending you big hugs :hug:

3. lifes_cruel01

meh, it seemed normal to me for it to happen

4. Fishman

Fishman Guest

er it is illegal and called rape even if you are married..also doing that infront of children might be under other types of laws as well...:dry:

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

im sorry all of this horrible stuff had to happen to you:sad: i really dont know what to say but i hope you try and get through the hard times, iv been through rape too and its very hard to cope, especially the flashbacks and the nightmares :hug:

6. lifes_cruel01

mmm, thanks
    but what i need is my boyfriend
    *sigh*

7. Ire

Ire Guest

They deleted my response. Somehow, I thought that might happen.

Cherie trav is not bad just doesnt understand.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.