absolution Forum Buddy

I love the fact that you are here trying to cope
    i love the fact that you are you...because no one else can be you
    i love the fact that you at lleast tryed to talk about them with me
    I love the fact that you care about others so deeply

the point may not always be clear but there is one... :love:

3. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

I just hate being a burden being like this, I really believe I cause less pain on people not being here, then being here. I have tried I really did I have been trying on my own, and now it seems the only way I can cope is to set a date which I have and keep myself busy either helping anyone who needs it and sorting my stuff out.

4. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

NOOOO date = bad... stay with us...and you havnt hurt anyone here...anyone who says so is... well .. yeah

I love ya ... stay!!

5. Perfect Melancholy

I just have no reason to stay, I have lost whatever purpose I had and feel hopeless and I hate that I feel like this that I have to my life as a massive lie to those around me because they don't care, and I can't stop hurting

6. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

aww im so sorry your hurting so much hun... :cry: im always here if you need to talk...you know tht... please toss your date out the window (i mean your suicide date not your gf :p)

7. Perfect Melancholy

My date (not the gf one she walked out on me about 3 weeks ago >.> and hasnt spoken to me since) is my only comfort at the moment.

The only way I can see my handling this is knowing there is an escape a way out, I guess I should of dealt with all this earlier then it would have been easier instead of hiding from it all.

8. carekitty

carekitty Guest

You talked about helping anyone who needs it. That's a pretty darn good reason to stick around. Sometimes the fact that we've been hurting ourselves, puts us in the unique position to really be able to understand and help others.

Maybe there are other ways you can reach out and help others. We all need a purpose in life, and to feel important. It's worth it to hang around and help make life better for someone else. And we usually find that it helps us as much as it helps them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.