I have 2 lifes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kassy

Hey,
When I am at school, teaching, I feel so good and it is the best job in the world.

Other than that, life is a struggle.

I think I will divorce : my husband keep puting everything on my back and refuse to see a therapist as I do. Enough is enough.

I like to believe I deserve better. But before I started my therapy, he was such a loving husband. My psy told me it stiring up his own feelings and he has to work on those. But my husband keep saying his youth was so great, when it is not true.

Well, just fed up.

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
Welcome to the forums Kassy, Your right if your marriage is on the rocks then maybe it is time to spread your wings..Take Care and I hope everything goes smooth...

Hey,
When I am at school, teaching, I feel so good and it is the best job in the world.

Other than that, life is a struggle.

I think I will divorce : my husband keep puting everything on my back and refuse to see a therapist as I do. Enough is enough.

I like to believe I deserve better. But before I started my therapy, he was such a loving husband. My psy told me it stiring up his own feelings and he has to work on those. But my husband keep saying his youth was so great, when it is not true.

Well, just fed up.
Hi Kassey, I think it is a VERY good sign that when you are working you feel good. This means you have something in your life to nurture you that you can draw on. I left a 32 year marriage, walked away from everything, including 3 of my 4 sons who won't talk to me now because I "abandoned dad" and my responsibilities. But I just could not live one more day with the putdowns, the energy drain, the relentless condescension. Yes I have had bad problems since I struck out on my own. I am retired so money is a HUGE challenge! But at least my problems are mine and not coming from a toxic marriage. It is very hard to think of leaving, but you might be surprised that you feel better once you are away. PM me if you want for any reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$255.00
Goal
$255.00