I have a bad attitude about life (triggery)

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by SweetJane88, Oct 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SweetJane88

SweetJane88 Member

it could be the borderline (personality) in me, but I do hate this world we live in. I'm not quite suicidal right now because I'm on new meds, but when I was....I just there is nothing in this life that I need to see or want anymore. I don't want to have kids to pass on my shitty genes and I definitely don't want to bring kids into this shitty world only to have to suffer. Life is suffering. You may never get out of this depression. I worry about where the world will be in twenty years and if I'll be sane enough to be taking care of myself. Sometimes I read this stuff about the NWO and it makes me even more detached from this life on earth. Just wondering how much worse will this world get before a revolution has to take place? I feel like we've created an environment that human beings cannot adapt to. All these physical and mental illnesses are a sign...

I wish I didn't have such a pessimistic view on life, but I do. I don't know if I can shake this. I came here because I think some of you will understand. I'm just really venting. I couldn't say these things to my tdoc because she would just tell me to trust in God (its a Christian counseling service) which I do, but how much longer must we all suffer? But anyways, I couldn't do *that* to my family. I think my ancestors have been through worse y'know? Man refuses to evolve, so I guess that's why we all suffer. Fuck life. I hate that so many of us don't want to be here. Maybe it will all be over soon. Cmon 2012. :worthy: :tongue:

2. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

SweetJane,

Welcome and I hope you find what your looking for here. Yep, we suffer just like you and yep its hard for others to understand, stay here and talk to us.

I understand about the everyday blah, have you tried mind reversal on yourself. Like everytime you think a bad thought you pop yourself with a rubberband, or once those thoughts come up you vear your mind to another topic? Helps me sometimes anyway.

To me there is no cure, no getting over it, its here to stay for me. What Ive come to realize is I have to live with it, so for me its basically trying whatever will get me past that one point in my life.

Good Luck, Im here if you ever want to talk.

3. SweetJane88

SweetJane88 Member

I'm doing the same thing you are. I'm a student so I have some school to keep me busy (even though school is my biggest SId trigger). but i am looking for ways to distract myself. i have the mindset where i will just try to do everything i've ever wanted to do in life....til the lord takes me. i do hope that i won't put it into my own hands. right now i'm working on fighting those kinds of thoughts. i can maybe handle depression...but suicidal thoughts...i no longer have the energy for. thanks for responding.

4. titanic

titanic Well-Known Member

Hi Sweet Jane, its ok to feel disillusioned about life sometimes, especially when you have experienced suffering, as you have.
    During counselling tho you should feel free to say whatever you want to. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.